Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ry Hatake Student Registration ^_^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ry

Ry

Ry Hatake Student Registration ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Ry Hatake Student Registration ^_^   Ry Hatake Student Registration ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 7:14 pm

Student Registration

Name: Ry Hatake
Ethnicity: 50% Japanese 50% American (from his mothers side of the fam)

Appearance: Ry’s height is 5’5. Weight is 127. His eye color is brown. He has brown hair, short. Bangs in the front that goes over his right eye is he turns a certain way. Kind of pale yet has a tan in it as well. His waist is a little feminine, which means he has curves that are barely noticeable ^_^

Personality: When Ry is around others; he’s all quiet and usually stays to himself. When alone, Ry seems content. Ry is quiet in class and never disrupts. When angered, Ry just takes deep breathes and walks away from the problem. He’s mostly a homebody.

Background: After Ry was born, his mother didn’t want him. She wanted better things then a son: like money and fame. So one day she left him at a boy’s orphanage and just disappeared. Ry spent most of his life at this place. Never made friends and most picked on him. Soon Ry was adopted by a single mother, who treated him with love he never got…..Ry continues to live here….

Hobbies: Likes to draw characters (he made up). Listening to music (classical). Going for walks in the morning and sometimes at night
https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/16/38/05/51/ry12.jpg
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ry Hatake Student Registration ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ry Hatake Student Registration ^_^   Ry Hatake Student Registration ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 7:56 pm

You're approved!!!! >XDD
Back to top Go down
https://antiumboysacademy.rpg-board.net

Ry Hatake Student Registration ^_^
Page 1 of 1