Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artemis + Noah's dormroom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Artemis

~Artemis

Artemis + Noah's dormroom Empty
PostSubject: Artemis + Noah's dormroom   Artemis + Noah's dormroom I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 6:31 am

"Dad, this is bullshit!!!!" Artemis shouted as he was dragged with his belongings towards the student dorms. His father, the headmaster of the academy looked at him with a stern look. "Don't try to pick a fight with me, Artemis. If you're going to be living here, you might as well live in the student dorms...I feel guilty about spoiling you for this long. You need to learn how to be a responsible, dependent man!" Artemis was then pushed into the room and the door was immdiately shut behind him. His father patted the door. "Good luck son!" He said with a chuckle as he left. Artemis stood there for a while and then decided that it was no use fighting his father. He sighed and set his stuff down on the bed, packing things one after the other into the dresser. He then layed down on the bed and began trying to ballance his soccer ball on his finger. "This sucks...." He murmured.

Last edited by ~Artemis on Fri 06 May 2011, 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Artemis + Noah's dormroom   Artemis + Noah's dormroom I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 6:37 am

Damyan walked down the hall to where he had heard yelling earlier, he figured there was some one new. HE had his bunny held close to his chest and he got closer to the door. He hesitantly knocked in the door and he waited for an answer. He looked completely female when he was nervous.
Back to top Go down
~Artemis

~Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Artemis + Noah's dormroom   Artemis + Noah's dormroom I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 6:48 am

Artemis heard a knock and set his soccer ball on the bed as he slowly got up. He walked over to the door and opened it, looking at the girl standing there. He had an irritated look on his face. "Look, I have no fucking time or patience to be dealing with anyone right now." He then studied her for a moment. "You don't have a visitor's pass, huh? Well, I suggest you get your ass over to the main office, get one, and then you can visit anyone you want, lady. But I highly suggest you make it quick. Girls on this campus don't last very long....but you might have a chance bacause it seems like all the students here are fucking gay anyways."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Artemis + Noah's dormroom   Artemis + Noah's dormroom I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 6:52 am

"Actually, Im a boy." He said in a tone that was rather firm, which was not normal for him. He was always quiet or not willing ot talk but constantly being called miss was getting on his nerves. "I only came here to say hello, not get yelled at by some one that cant tell a boy from a girl again."
Back to top Go down
~Artemis

~Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Artemis + Noah's dormroom   Artemis + Noah's dormroom I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 7:00 am

Artemis narrowed his eyes a bit and studied the 'boy' a bit more. I don't like this guy one bit..... He thought to himself as his irritation grew more and more. "Well, then...hello....and goodbye." With that said, he shut the door on the boy and locked it. He smirked at himself a bit and laid back down on his bed, balancing the soccer ball on his finger.
Back to top Go down
Noah Kade

Noah Kade

PostSubject: Re: Artemis + Noah's dormroom   Artemis + Noah's dormroom I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 8:18 am

Noah walked down the hall with his duffel bag in one hand and a paper and key in the other. He was standing outside Artimis' door when he glanced at the paper than back up at the door Looks like this is it... He thought as he unlocked the door and walked inside. For the record, He noticed the boy outside of the room, he just didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
~Artemis

~Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Artemis + Noah's dormroom   Artemis + Noah's dormroom I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 5:33 pm

Artemis continued to balance the soccer ball on his finger when someone entered into the room. He shifted his gaze towards the boy and gave him an unwelcoming, irriatated look. Just my luck....a damn roommate. I hope he's not annoying.... Artemis made no move to greet the boy or give him a warm welcome of any kind.
Back to top Go down
Noah Kade

Noah Kade

PostSubject: Re: Artemis + Noah's dormroom   Artemis + Noah's dormroom I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 11:43 pm

Noah noticed his roomamtes unwelcoming gaze but said nothing. He opened up his duffel and began to unpack. He took his clothes out and moved the dressers, he is very OCD about how he keeps his clothes. Shirts go on the top drawer, pants on the second and underwear and socks in the last. Once all of his clothes were folded and put away properly He removed what was left in his bag, a smaller case containing his camera and bedsheets. Now, he began making up the bed.
His face showed no sign of emotion but in the inside he was freaking out just a bit. Holy crap this guy looks like he dosen't want me here! what do I do?! He didnt have the slightest clue on what to say or if he should say anything at all, so he remained silent.
Back to top Go down
~Artemis

~Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Artemis + Noah's dormroom   Artemis + Noah's dormroom I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 5:44 am

Artemis studied the boy intently, as if he were a hawk closing in on his prey. "What, are you mute or somethin'? What's your name, kid?" Artemis said in a harsh, critical tone of voice. I really fucking hope that this kid isn't mute.....that will make my whole fucking life a pain in the ass....
Back to top Go down
Noah Kade

Noah Kade

PostSubject: Re: Artemis + Noah's dormroom   Artemis + Noah's dormroom I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 11:22 am

Noah glanced over to his roommate and there eyes met, his expression was unreadible. "No i'm not mute and my name is Noah." he said "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artemis + Noah's dormroom   Artemis + Noah's dormroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artemis + Noah's dormroom
Page 1 of 1