Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reading history books

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Reading history books Empty
PostSubject: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:10 pm

Simon browsed through the historical section of the library and read all the different titles. They had a slot of books there, and he couldn't decide which one to pick. In the end, he just closed his eyes and grabbed a random book off of the shelf. Once he had it in his hands, he sat down at one of the tables and looked at the cover. It read The First World War. He opened the book and began reading, instantely becoming very interested in it.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:16 pm

Ry ran down the hallway, going at full speed. He didn't know why he was running but hey it still felt..oddly fun. As Ry ran he saw the Library. He smiled and busted through the doors. When Ry ran into he library, he tripped over some books somebody left on the floor and tumbled into a book shelf that leaned against the wall. Ry mentally cursed himself out at his stupidity. Finally Ry stopped rolling and was upside down with his back on the wall and head on the ground. How humiliating.....
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:19 pm

Simon heard the commotion and looked up from the book he was reading. He blinked in suprised and looked at the boy who tripped and fell. Well, that's interesting...I hope he didn't get hurt or something... Stone closed his book and walked over to the boy. He squatted down a bit so that he was near eye level with te boy. His golden eyes studied him curiously. He then smiled a bit at the boy. "Are you okay? You did a ninja roll over those books on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:23 pm

Ry turned over and quickly smiled. "Yeah of course im al right...I do this all the time!" Ry laughed nervously. I hope this guy doesn't think im a weirdo or anything like that... Ry looked up to meet the mans eyes and stared. They look really cool and mine are..plain..Ry pouted
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:30 pm

Simon chuckled a bit, his laugh was smooth and had a dark, mysterious essence to it. "Vell, seeing as you do that all the time, I suppose you really are a ninja, huh?" Simon said with an understanding smile. "Just don't try to assasinate me in my sleep." Simon joked, thinking that the boy was a pretty cool person. He didn't think of him as being wierd or anything of that sort.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:34 pm

Ry laughed. "Ok I won't just because you asked nicely." Ry got up and dusted him self off. Then he turned to look at the man. "Why are you wearing all black?" Ry's eyes shot open and he quickly covered his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:37 pm

Simon looked down and his clothing with a curious look in his eyes. "Oh...I guess I am, aren't I?" Simon looked back at Ry and smiled kindly as he shrugged his shoulders. "I suppose its just because I don't really like vearing colors all to much. And besides, black is slimming, isn't it?" Simon joked, trying to make the boy not feel like he had just offended him.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:41 pm

Ry nodded. "Yeah it is" He smiled and looked down to the books all around his feet. "Shit.." He muttered as he bent to pick them up off the floor. Curse my clumsiness....
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:48 pm

"Oh, let me help you vith that..." Simon said as he bent down and reached out to pick up the books as well. He didn't want to just leave the boy there to pick up all those books by himself, and it was the nice thing to do. He didn't really have any reason to dislike him and even thought that mabye they could be friends.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:50 pm

Ry looked up and smiled. "Uh thank you." Ry lowered his head to pick up more books. He wondered where Stone was today. Maybe living a good life without me..Ry sighed sadly as he got and put the books on the table.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:53 pm

Simon put some books back on the shelf and looked at the boy, noticing his sad expression and sigh. "I know its probably none of my business, but are you sad or something? You look like you have something on your mind." Simon was curious as to what the boy was thinking, but knew that if he didn't want to tell him, he was okay with it. I mean, they only just met after all.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:56 pm

Ry looked at him. "Oh I'm just wondering where my boyfriend is right now, he goes to this academy by the way." Ry looked down and sighed again
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:01 pm

"Oh, really? Vhat is his name?" Simon asked curiously. The fact that Ry said boyfriend didn't really bother him much. Its not like he was a homophobe or anything like that. He believed that people should just do what they wanted as long as they don't go and kill people in a psychotic rage.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:08 pm

"His name is Stone..Stone Hart."His dorm is right beside mine in fact." Ry looked up at the man. Ry liked talking to this person. He didn't seem bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:12 pm

"Stone Hart? That's a pretty cool name. I've never heard that before." Simon thought that it was an unusual, but interesting name. He then thought that mabye it would be cool to meet him sometime and mabye be friends with him as well.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:14 pm

Ry nodded and kept silent. What if he does leave me...I don't wan to be alone again..Ry walked to a chair and plopped himself in it.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:49 pm

Simon frowned a bit, seeing that Ry was a bit unhappy. "Something is wrong...you don't seem happy at all right now...Are you and Stone having relationship problems?" Simon asked, not really realizing that he might have offended Ry with that question.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:52 pm

Ry snapped up. "Oh no, of course not..its just that.." He sighed and went on." What if my love isn't good enough for him..I don't wan to be alone again..."Ry could feel he was the urge of crying but tried to resist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading history books   Reading history books I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading history books
Page 1 of 1