Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damyan

Damyan

Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol] Empty
PostSubject: Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol]   Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol] I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:46 pm

Damyan wandered into the library and looked though the titles. Some one walked up to Damyan and began harrassing him. Damyan heard things like whore and freak, tears welled in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol]   Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol] I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:49 pm

Dustin strolled in and began searching when he saw Damyan and someone talking to him. He noticed the tears and walked up to the person and pushed him away. "What the fuck is your problem." The person only grunted, swinging his fist at Dustin face, knocking his head against the book shelf. Dustin gasped but regained his composure. He swung back, hitting the person square in the nose. He smirked then looked at Damyan." You ok?" Dustin's left cheek was bleeding and his eye turning a light shade of purple.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol]   Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol] I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 9:18 pm

He looked fearfully at Dustin, Damyan himself had been hurt, with his sleeve being torn and a few cuts on his face with a dark bruise around his throat. He stood back up and nodded, tearing part of his shirt and using it to get the blood from Dustins face. "Im sorry Dustin, thank you but Im sorry." Tears still welled in his eyes and began to fall as he tried to clean up Dustin. He was having to lean on the shelf to keep himself standing. "I deserved what he did to me, He was right about me. I am a whore and a freak."
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol]   Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol] I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:22 pm

Dustin slightly winced as Damyan cleaned his wound "No your not Damyan.your not a whore and damn sure not a freak." Dustin then looked at Damyan's cuts on his face." He made a face and frowned at the sight. "I'm sorry you got hurt Damyan..I should have been here sooner."Dustin looked down.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol]   Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 6:47 am

Damyan shook his head and didnt have the strength to stay standing, he fell to his knees. "I am what he said and getting hurt is something normal, I am a freak, just look at me. I am never concerned if I am okay, always others." he said as he began shaking.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol]   Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 2:54 pm

Dustin felt pity and fell upon his knees, looking at Damyan. "Your not a freak Damyan..." Dustin didn't know any other words to say at this point. His friend was upset and it upset Dustin. He slowly wrapped his arms around Damyan's shoulders and pulled him close....gently not to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol]   Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 4:49 pm

He tensed as the other boy hugged him. He was not comfortable with people touching him so early after he was hurt. "I-Im sorry." HE wanted to hide, he was afraid of being touched at all
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol]   Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:50 pm

Dustin seemed to read Damyan's mind and he let go. "Sorry Damyan." He then brought up his nimble fingers and gently brushed his eye that was swelling a little. "Damn that hurts..." He sighed and leaned his back against a book shelf, wincing once or twice as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol]   Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:53 pm

He looked at his eye, "T-That doesnt look good. Sit down and I will help you." He said as he led Dustin to a table and wet a cloth to put over the other boys eye. He was bleeding from all the cuts he had and his throat was thobbing.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol]   Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:00 pm

Dustin smiled and whispered, " Thanks Damyan." Dustin closed his other eye and let him do all the work. He soon was drifting off to sleep..
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol]   Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:03 pm

He finished and looked at the other boy. After he saw he was asleep and walked to get a book and sat back down silently. He put his jacket over the other boy and read the book.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol]   Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:37 pm

((XD hes asleep))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol]   Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just reading [OPEN! please join me lol]
Page 1 of 1