Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damyan

Damyan

Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]   Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:36 pm

Damyan walked into the room silently and looked around, he didnt have a room mate yet so he would be alone. HE hugged his bunny close and sat on the bad with his duffle bag next to him. He didnt have much with him and didnt really own much anyway.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]   Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:07 am

Simon continued to hold on to Damyan and they soon approached the outside of Damyan's dorm room. He opened it and walked inside, gently setting Damyan down on his bed. "Alright, now I think you should at least try to get some rest. It will help you heal faster, and it wouldn't be too good if you popped your stitches again."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]   Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:10 am

He sat up, he had insomnia and he wasnt much of a sleeper at all. He hugged his bunny close to him and looked out the window. He had a sad look in his eyes and he wanted to be home.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]   Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:13 am

"What's wrong, Damyan? You look a bit sad. Do you care to tell me about whats on your mind?" Simon asked, sitting on the edge of Damyan's bed. He wanted Damyan to be able to confide in him, but wouldn't pressure him into it too much.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]   Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:18 am

He looked at Simon and sighed. "I just have something I need to quit but its not an easy task, I am an addict and I have been for a long time. I want to quit and be healthy again but its not easy."
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]   Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 6:50 am

Simon put his hand on Damyan's shoulder in a comforting gesture. "If you really want to quit that badly, I will gladly help you out in any way that I can, Damyan. I want to help you." Simon said with a kind smile and tone.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]   Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:10 am

"Trust me, Its something I need to do myself. Im way too stubborn for help. But thank you for the offer, it was nice to hear that you would help." He said quietly as he looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]   Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:13 am

Simon was a bit saddened that Damyan didn't want his help. But he knew that some things were better off to be handled alone, and he hoped that if Damyan still ever needed his help, he could come to him. "I understand, Damyan." Simon said, still in his friendly, understanding tone.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]   Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 7:18 am

The stitches on his stomach were tight and uncomfortable, it felt like it was pulling his skin. He shifted and looked down at his stomach wondering if there was anything he could do to loosen the stitches a bit.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]   Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 6:54 am

"What's wrong, Damyan? Something wrong with the stitches?" Simon asked curiously. He didn't want Damyan to be in pain once more, so he wanted to know if there was anything he could do to help out. If it was too serious, he would run and get the nurse so she could help.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]   Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 9:13 am

He shook his head and held his bunny close to his chest. He would live with the tight stitches until he could get them taken out. He still wondered what he did to get them in the first place. He knew he had done it him self but didnt know what he did. He was positive it was his fault. He stood up, still holding his bunny, and got some water. "W-would you like anything?"
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]   Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 6:19 pm

Simon shook his head. "No thanks, but thanks for the offer." Simon shifted his gaze towards the clock on the wall and read 7:30pm. He then looked out the window and noticed that the sun was making its way down, almost close to touching the horizon. He wasn't nocturnal or anything, but he prefered night time over day time. Once it got dark, he seemed to have more energy, and he found it hard to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]   Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 6:21 pm

He took his medicine and he had a lot to take. He made sure he had them all and took them. he hated being sick and he hated medicine. HE looked out the window and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]   Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 6:25 pm

"Something bothering you?" Simon asked curiously. He thought that by Damyan sighing like that, something might have been on his mind. Simon wanted Damyan to feel comfortable telling him things, but he knew that because they kind of met not too long ago, that there was still a chance that Damyan wouldn't open up to him.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]   Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 6:28 pm

He looked back at him. "Just a lot to think about. I have recently gotten a letter from my parents and I dont know what to think. I hate them for what they did to me." He had a lot of things he wanted to forget, like the love of his life not being there and the issues he had with his parents.

((I think Damyan will have transferred schools and had to leave Daen rather than it never happening. What do you think?))
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]   Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 4:53 pm

((iz kewl either way. Whatever you want to do XD))

"What did they do to you, Damyan?" Simon asked curiously, with a look of concern in his eyes. He wondered what exactly Damyan was going through and hoped that he could do something to help in anyway. He didn't like seeing other people sad.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]   Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 4:58 pm

"When I was a new born, my mother abandoned me. Leaving me on the streets to die, now, my father wants me to come home. I refuse to go but he was wanting me to go back to Russia. I seem to be seperated from those I care about which is why I dont want to leave here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]   Damyan's Dorm [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damyan's Dorm [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1