Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making a wish [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amir

Amir

Making a wish [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:30 pm

Amir sat by the water fountain with his hand in the water, he was distracted by his thoughts and wanted to clear his thoughts. He wanted to see things and people for what they truely were.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 6:33 am

Simon decided to explore the adacemy and get a feel for where everything was at. He got completely lost a couple of times, but managed to find his way outside. The fresh air was soothing as he walked, looking up at the sky and thinking about things. The chains on him clinked against eachother as he walked, causing some noise as he made his way to nowhere in particular. Simon then spotted someone sitting at the fountain. Mabye I should go talk to him.... Simon thought about it for a minute and then walked over to the fountain and sat a few feet away from the boy.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 6:46 am

Amir heard some one close by, "Is there somebody there?" HE only heard foot steps and chains. HE wondered if he was just hearing things or if there was some body there. "If there is, please tell me."
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 6:49 am

Simon looked at the boy with a confused expression. Can this guy not see me or something? He must be blind, I guess...hmm... "Ah, yes, there is someone here." Simon said with his strong Romanian accent. He moved closer to the boy and smiled kindly. "My name is Simon. May I ask yours?"
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 6:54 am

"Oh, hello simon, My name is Amir." His accent was Danosh but easy to understand. "I have got to know, where are you from? That accent is... Different that what I have ever heard." HE like to hear accents and the different languages.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 6:57 am

Simon chuckled a bit, happy that Amir seemed like a nice person. "Vell, its nice to meet you, Amir. I am from Romania." He said in a friendly tone. He hoped that Amir wouldn'y bully him over the fact that he comes from Romania. That happened often and people have actually tried to shove garlic down his throat because of it. He might be allergic to garlic, but he wasn't a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 6:59 am

"Hmmm.... you mean the place with the vampires? Thats cool." HE had heard stories about the country and enjoyed what he heard. "I just come from a small village so its nice to learn about people." HE smiled and was beginning to liike Simon.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 7:06 am

"Yes, the place with the vampires. But just to warn you, I'm coincidentally allergic to garlic, so please don't try to ward me off with it." Simon said jokingly. Amir really did seem nice and Simon could see themselves being friends.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:45 am

HE nodded. "I didnt plan too. Will you tell me what you look like?" HE liked to know this about people. HE wasnt judgmental at all, He had some weird friends. HE smiled to the other boy and waited to hear him.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 5:16 pm

"Vell, I have spiky black hair with two vhite strips in my bangs...I'm a bit pale and have golden eyes. Last time I checked, I am around 6' 4"..." Simon tried to think of any other things he could tell him. "I wear all black all the time...yeah, that pretty much covers it I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 7:22 pm

While Amir was sittling down, he looked like he was shorter than he was."I have a feeling that I am going to be the tallest here... Anyway, I think that sounds nice." He was enjoying the company and his mind wandered away from his troubles.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 7:32 pm

Simon smiled. "Thank you. How tall are you?" He asked curiosusly. Amir looked pretty short to him, but yet again, he was sitting down, so he couldn't really tell. Although Amir was blind, that certainly didn't stop him from being a nice person. Simon really liked Amir's company.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 7:35 pm

"I am 6 foot 8 inches. I am taller than most people but I think its fun. Its not every day you meet someone of my height. I dont weigh as much as I should but I am trying to gain the weight back." HE smiled and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:37 am

"Yeah, that's true. I've never seen anyone as tall as you before." Simon said with a smile. Back in Romania, he was always the tallest person in his hometown, so seeing someone taller than him was very surpising but fun to know.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:40 am

"I also think Its more fun to date tall guys rather than the smaller ones. I am not picky I just prefer it." HE smiled. A lot of guys he dated were tall but never taller that him and he also preferred to be the submissive.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:53 am

"But how would you know how tall they were?" Simon immediately put his hands over his mouth. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that.." SImon said quickly. Fuck! Why did I have to go and say that? Now Amir will probably not like me...well, its not like he did in the first place..,
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:57 am

"Dont worry about it. When the would hug me, I would know by where the top of there head rested. I would know if they were tall if their head was on my chest or neck and shorter if it was on my stomach." HE was not offeneded in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:59 am

Simon blinked in suprise. He really didn't think that Amir would like him anymore or at all after what he had said. It then dawned on him that Amir really was a cool, nice guy. He was starting to really like Amir. "Well, that's smart. But its cool that you can find yourself around situations like that."
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 7:01 am

"I had a friend that would teach me by sketching and indenting the paper so I could feel what he was teaching me. I learned words and other things and I was able to read like that. Im just worried about him right now."
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 7:05 am

"Why are you worried about him? Is something wrong?" Simon asked, curious as to what Amir's friend could be going through to make Amir so worried. He had never had many friends, well, any friend for that matter except for one who was unknowingly in his imagination, so he never knew what it felt like to be very worried for another person.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 8:47 am

"He is a drug addict and right now he is in the hospital and he cant even breath on his own. He was trying to quit and his heart stopped because it isnt used to it. Right now I dont know if he is going to be okay. He isnt very stable in the head so I dont know what he could be thinking at this point."
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 5:25 pm

"Oh, that's horrible...I hope he gets better." Simon said empathetically. It must be hard on Amir to be worrying about his friend so much. I mean, who wouldn't be worried if their friend was in such critical condition?
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 5:48 pm

"Thanks Simon. I know he will be okay. HE always manages to get through it." HE smiled sadly and prayed for one of those times. HE didnt want to lose his best friend and Damyan was like a brother to him.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:18 pm

Damyan walked thought the campus holding his bunny close. He saw Amir with some one else but didnt say anything as he walked up to them. He looked female that day more than usual.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 8:59 pm

Simon noticed someone approach them, at at first glance, he could have sworn the boy was a girl. But after a couple of seconds of careful study, he came to the conclusion that it was a guy....mabye. "Hello there. Um, vhat's your name?" Simon asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a wish [OPEN]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next