Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPEN HOUSE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

OPEN HOUSE! Empty
PostSubject: OPEN HOUSE!   OPEN HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 10:01 am

The auditorium was empty, no sounds have yet managed to make their way through the doors. Red velvet curtains were closed in front of the stage, and in front of them there read a sign: Open House. Soon, the newly registered students will enter though the big doors and start their new lives at the academy. After a few minutes, the head master, a really old man, walked through a side entrance and made his way on stage next to the sign. He had a friendly smile on his face as he awaited the new students.

Last edited by Admin on Wed 06 Apr 2011, 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://antiumboysacademy.rpg-board.net
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

OPEN HOUSE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OPEN HOUSE!   OPEN HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 12:21 pm

Stone Hart stood outside the auditorium doors, nervous and contemplative. He didn't know what he had in store for him at the school, and the unknown made him a bit scared. He took a deep breath in and a big breath out to calm his nerves as he put his hand on the doorknob. "Well, this is it..." Stone Hart told himself in a quiet tone of voice. "There's no going back now..." With that said, Stone turned the cold knob and opened the door. He walked in and noticed that there was only one old man on stage, and he assumed that it was a teacher or the head master. He lowered his gaze as he took a seat towards the back of the auditorium and turned on his ipod. He put his headphones on his ears and began to consume his mind with his music, hoping that it would calm his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

OPEN HOUSE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OPEN HOUSE!   OPEN HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 9:41 pm

Amir felt his way to the building and managed to find the door. He walked in with a smile on his face and took a few steps inside. He tripped over his own feet and fell face first with his rear in the air. He was wondering if anyone saw him fall. He didn't know if there was anything to hit his head on around him so he stayed where he was.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

OPEN HOUSE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OPEN HOUSE!   OPEN HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 9:45 pm

Stone didn't hear the boy fall over the sound of his music, but he did see it from the corner of his eye. He raised an eyebrow in curiosity. Is this guy mentally challenged or something? Stone asked himelf as he kept looking at him from the corner of his eye. He didn't bother to get up and help him, so he just stayed were he was and turned up the volume on his music.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

OPEN HOUSE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OPEN HOUSE!   OPEN HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 9:48 pm

He cautiously got up and realized he wouldn't hit his head. He stood up and felt around for a place to sit. He was having no luck, he was close to the door and finally found a place to sit. He wondered if he was the only one there or if there were other.s
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

OPEN HOUSE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OPEN HOUSE!   OPEN HOUSE! I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 7:25 pm

Ry sighed as he went to the doors. Maybe things will be different he thought as he walked in with his head down. The Auditorium looked so...empty as Ry walked on, his bang covering half of his face. Soon he found a seat at the front. Ry sat down and tilted his head upward to look at the stage. He sighed again, this is going to be a long year...He took out his pencil and notepad and began to doodle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OPEN HOUSE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OPEN HOUSE!   OPEN HOUSE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPEN HOUSE!
Page 1 of 1