Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting coffee [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damyan

Damyan

Getting coffee [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Getting coffee [OPEN]   Getting coffee [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 7:29 pm

Damyan walked into the coffee shop and looked around. He sat in the far corner and drank his coffee. HE held his bunny close and wanted to be back home. He hadnt seen anyone yet and wondered if he would get along with people.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Getting coffee [OPEN]   Getting coffee [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 7:53 pm

Dimitri heard that there was a nice cafe around where the school was. An acceptable hang out. He walked through the doors with a smile on his face. Sadly for him though he was always one to attract meanies, as Dimitri headed to the counter a random boy stuck his leg out and tripped the blonde causing him to fall....into Damyan's lap. (>XD)
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Getting coffee [OPEN]   Getting coffee [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 7:56 pm

Damyan yelped in surprise and looked at the boy with his soft eyes. He didnt know what to do at that point, he was to stunned to moved. He held his buny closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Getting coffee [OPEN]   Getting coffee [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 8:01 pm

Dimitri staired at Damyan for a moment with a red face. When it regestered in his mind what was going on and that he was in a strange boy's lap he immediately bolted up. "I'm sorry!!" he exclaimed and bowed. "I'm so clumsy!" He knew somone tripped him but didnt really care, odds are he was going to trip at some point that week anyway.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Getting coffee [OPEN]   Getting coffee [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 8:08 pm

"I-its alright." He said quietly in a thick accent. HE was not sure what to do. HE was blushig very darkly and he wanted to hide. His white bunny was close to him and he looked down.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Getting coffee [OPEN]   Getting coffee [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:32 pm

"um... thats a cute bunny" Dimitri said, giving a small smile. "My name is Dimitri. What's yours?" he asked in a slightly cheerful voice.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Getting coffee [OPEN]   Getting coffee [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:35 pm

"My name is Damyan. And my bunny is Mr. Fluff." HE still looked down at the table. "Um, you can sit here if you would like." HE still looked very feminine and he looked like a girl more than he usually did.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Getting coffee [OPEN]   Getting coffee [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:49 pm

"Sure! Just let me order really quickly~" He said happily and headed to the coffee counter. He was away for a little less than five minutes before coming back with an iced coffee and sitting down. "So Damyan are you a student at that new academy?" he asked trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Getting coffee [OPEN]   Getting coffee [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:52 pm

"Y-yes I am. Do you know some one named Amir?" He didnt know if Dimitri had met him yet or not. But how hard is it to miss some one as tall as Amir? He prefered to be left alone or with some one he knew well.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Getting coffee [OPEN]   Getting coffee [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:54 pm

"Amir? Yeah he's my roommate" he said as he took a sip of his chilled drink. "Why do you ask? you two friends?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Getting coffee [OPEN]   Getting coffee [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:56 pm

"Yeah, We actually grew up together. We would never be apart. I came here to get out of home and be healthier." HE hugged his bunny closer to him. HE had a nervous habit of keepinh the bunny with him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Getting coffee [OPEN]   Getting coffee [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:02 pm

"Do you guys not like it back where your from?" he asked curiously. He knew Amir didn't care that much for his father but didnt know this guy's reasons. Maybe he had someoneh e hated as well..
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Getting coffee [OPEN]   Getting coffee [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:05 pm

"Um well.. I have different reasons than Amir does. HE wanted to learn more about the world, I just want to get healthier and maybe even heal my mind...." HE said as he looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Getting coffee [OPEN]   Getting coffee [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:18 pm

"What do you mean by 'healthier' and 'heal my mind'?" He asked looking to Damyan.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Getting coffee [OPEN]   Getting coffee [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:22 pm

He shook his head, "I-its a long story but Im not all there. I mean I have issues with my mind. And I have an addiction but i will quit." He is a was ashamed of himself. His bangs covered his eyes and covered his face so no one is able to see his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting coffee [OPEN]   Getting coffee [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting coffee [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1