Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making a wish [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Making a wish [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:50 am

Simon thought a bit himelf and then had an idea. "Vell, if its no trouble, I could help him out in vhatever vays I can. I know I have problems myself, but Damyan seems like a nice person and I vould like to help out if I can."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:56 am

"That is very kind but you dont have too if you dant want to. You are too kind and really you dont want to deal with him, its not easy to do and he is vey stubborn."
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 10:07 am

"Its fine, Amir, I really vant to. Putting all of the stress on yourself isn't healthy at all. I can take care of Damyan and vatch out for him so you don't have to vorry as much." Simon said with a kind smile. Damyan seemed very nice and Simon was willing to take care of him and become his friend.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 10:10 am

"... Fine. But I should warn you that he can get violent. He is very strong so be wary of that. And he is in a way, like a child. He is older than me by 2 years but he is not mentally 19. So try not to scare him."
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 11:33 am

Simon understoon and nodded. "I'll try my best, Amir. I'll take good care of him." Simon really wanted to be friends with Damyan and to get to know him better because he didn't have that many friends to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 11:40 am

"Im surer the two of you will get along well, Damyan is easy to talk to and get along with if you dont scared him or make him mad but he never gets angry at all."
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 11:44 am

"Okay, that's good to know..." Simon then remembered something. He had to meet his up with his friend and help him find his way around the campus. "Oh, I'm sorry, but I have to be going now. I promised Radu that I vould help him out vith something." He had no clue that Radu was just in his imagination and he was convinced that he now attended the academy with him.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 11:50 am

HE nodded and wondered who Radu was. He wasnt sure if there was a student named Radu or if It was In simons mind that Radu was real... HE shrugged and threw a penny into the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a wish [OPEN]   Making a wish [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a wish [OPEN]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3