Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping out Damyan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 2:15 pm

Simon managed to carry Damyan all the way back onto campus and into the nurse's office. It wasn't that hard of a task because Simon was strong and Damyan didn't seem to weigh that much to him. He set him down on one of the beds and the nurse came in to ask what happened.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 2:17 pm

Damyan wouldnt speak. He was scared enough already and didnt really want to say what was going on, what kind of person wouldnt remember they have stitches?
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 2:21 pm

"My friend Damyan popped the stitched he has. He's bleeding a lot." Simon explained to the nurse, who was listening carefully. "I don't think he remembers ever getting them either." The nurse nodded and lifted Damyan's shirt to study the wound.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 2:27 pm

Damyan was very skinny and his ribs showed. He tried to hide how skinny he was but now it was known and it was bad. He should have weighed more than he did but he didnt weigh very much.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 6:27 am

The nurse told Simon to sit in a chair across the room and wait until she was finished with Damyan. Simon nodded and did as he was told. He watched from across the room, worried about Damyan. The nurse cleaned the wound and wiped away all of the blood. Then, she began to stitch him back up.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:01 am

He didnt know what to think at that point. He didnt know how he had gotten the stitches in the first place, Maybe I hurt myself and I dont remember how I did it. Maybe I did it to myself again...
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:30 pm

After a few minutes, the nurse finished stitching up Damyan's wound and it stopped bleeding. She looked at him with a concerned expression. "Don't move around too much or strain yourself for a while. You'll pop open your stitches and you'll probably get an infection."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:32 pm

He nodded and hugged his bunny close to him. He was very confuse and scared, He didnt know what happened to him and just wanted to cry into someones shoulder out of fear.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:41 pm

The nurse cleaned up real quick and then left the room to go do something. Simon then gathered up the nerves to get up and walk over to where Damyan was. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Damyan worriedly. "Are you feeling any better, Damyan?"
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:45 pm

"Besides being confused and scared, Im fine." Tears gathered in his eyes and he hugged his bunny closer to his chest. He wanted nothing more than to hide and figure things out.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 7:10 am

Simon looked at Damyan with an understanding, empathetic gaze. "Its okay, Damyan. Ve vill figure this out, okay?" He then slowly wrapped his arms around Damyan and pulled him into a gentle, comforting hug. He didn't want Damyan to be scared and he knew how Damyan felt.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 9:19 am

HE accepted the hug and buried his face in Simon's shoulder. The tears fell and he cried silently, he just wanted to know what happened. Then in hit him, he moved back and the tears were still falling. "I-I-I Did it to myself... I really did."
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 5:51 pm

Simon looked into Damyan's eyes worriedly. What does he mean, he did it to himself? How could he do that? Simon was a bit confused. "Vhat? How is that possible? Do you now remember what happened?" Simon asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 6:04 pm

He shook his head but he knew a little bit. "Im the only one that could have. I stay away from people and dont let people come near me. There is not other person that could have done this." Teats still fell down his face.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 10:05 pm

Simon shook his head and gently wiped the tears from Damyan's face. "You don't know that..." He said in a calm, reassuring voice. "You don't know for sure if you did that to yourself or not, Damyan. Don't blame yourself." Simon didn't want to see Damyan sad like that.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 8:53 am

He looked to the ground trying to believe Simons words. He hugged his bunny close to him as he thought hard. He looked more like a lost child as he thought about what had happened. He didint know it but he needed somone to be there for him.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 7:44 pm

"It's going to be okay, Damyan. I'll always be here for you. If you need to talk or you need comfort, you got me, okay?" Simon said reassuringly. He wanted Damyan to know that he would do whatever it takes to make Damyan comforted and happy.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 7:50 pm

He gave the other boy a small smile and nodded. He wanted to trust Simon no matter how hard it was for him, he felt something for simon and he finally knew what it was, he really liked simon.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 6:55 am

Simon smiled, glad that he could help Damyan out even if it was just a tiny bit. "The nurse says you have to take it easy for a while, Damyan. Do you want me to help you back to your dorm?" Simon asked, thinking it would be good if he was able to take care of Damyan.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 6:58 am

"I think I can m-manage." He stood but soon fell to his knees. He was feeling weak and dizzy, he wouldnt be able to get there on his own. He knew he needed help but didnt want Simon to feel like he had to help him.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:01 am

Simon looked at Damyan worriedly. "Don't push yourself, Damyan. I'll carry you back to your room, okay?" Simon said in a comforting tone. He didn't want Damyan to feel like him helping was a burden on him. Simon carefully lifted Damyan up bridal style.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:03 am

He held close to the boy when he was picked up. He had a hate of being picked up like that but didnt mind it too much this time. He slowly nodded and let Simon do as he pleased, Damyan was not about to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:05 am

((ima post in the dorm XD))
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:07 am

((Okay))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helping out Damyan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping out Damyan   Helping out Damyan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping out Damyan
Page 1 of 1