Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pictures in the park (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah Kade

Noah Kade

Pictures in the park (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Pictures in the park (open)    Pictures in the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 11:58 pm

Noah loved the outdoors, freshare and more than anything, taking pictures. He was out in the park's forest carrying his film camera with him, anything he saw intresting he took a picture of. Noah was walking along the trail when he saw something that caught his eye, a small stream. He smiled to himself gleefully as he appraoched the body of water, the brunette raised his camera and took the shot, than a second one just in case. "I hope it turns out okay, I really like this scenary" he said and sat down on a fairly large rock by the stream for a rest.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

Pictures in the park (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures in the park (open)    Pictures in the park (open)  I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 9:42 pm

Ry walked out into the nice, breezy air. He smiled as his brown eyes seemed to glisten as he walked on. The birds chirped and animals scurried by. Ry couldn't help but laugh as the scenery. As he walked on he noticed a figure in the distance taking what seemed to be pictures. He tilted his head, curious, and walked to the figure. Ry smiled and said in his cheery voice, "Hello, my names Ry...Ry Hatake."
Back to top Go down

Pictures in the park (open)
Page 1 of 1