Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the park under a tree

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Damyan

Damyan

At the park under a tree Empty
PostSubject: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 9:00 pm

Damyan sat under a tree in the park with his bunny in his lap as he sketched. He was a little lonely but scared to meet anyone else at all. He was drawing a smiling demon and it was meant to make people laugh if anyone ever saw it. He hugged his bunny close and sighed. His bangs covered his eyes and he looked more like a female once more.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 7:51 am

Simon thought it was a nice day out side to go for a walk, so he decided to head on out and get some fresh air. He made his way to the park and looked up at the blue sky, thinking about his time at the academy so far. It wasn't the best time he has ever had, but he decided to make it work somehow. He sighed as he walked past a tree. He then spotted, from the corner of his eye, someone sitting by the tree drawing. He stopped, noticing it was Amir's friend, Damyan, and peered over his shoulder to look at what he was drawing. "Ah, your a very nice artist, Damyan." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 8:29 am

He heard Simons voice and jumped, letting out a small yelp as he did so. HE didnt hear anyone go near him and he thought he was alone. "T-T-Thank you..." He said very quietly as he looked at the grass. HE was never told he was good or anything like that, he was usually insulted.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 8:36 am

Simon then felt a bit bad for scaring Damyan like that. "I'm sorry for giving you a fright there, Damyan." He said appoligetically. He looked at the picture once more and saw that it was a smiling demon. He chuckled a bit, understanding the comedic effect it was supposed to have. "That's a good drawing."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 8:40 am

"Thanks...I dont normally hear that, or have people show up behind me." He looked up at Simon with his seemingly glowing green eyes. His bangs still hid his face but his eyes could be seen. "What brings you herre?"
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 8:44 am

Simon smiled. "I vas just out for a little walk. Its a nice day today, and I needed some fresh air. Vat are you doing out here all alone? It must be pretty lonely for you, Damyan." Simon said, observing that there was no one else at the park except for him and Damyan.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 8:47 am

"I am used to being alone but I just came out here to sketch a bit. Im normally alone so its a normal thing for me." His thick accent made him hard to understand, he hated his accent so much.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 8:50 am

W-what did he just say? Crap...I couldn't understand him that well.... Simon chuckled and smiled nervously, a bit embarassed. "I'm sorry, but can you repeat that last part again? I couldn't quite understand what you said..."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 8:54 am

"Never mind. It wasnt important." HE hugged his bunny closer to him out of habit. "So where are you from? I have never heard your accent before." He was a bit curious and wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 8:57 am

"My accent? Oh, vell, I come from Romania." Simon said with a proud smile, unknowingly showing his long canines. He would be suprised if Damyan even knew where or what Romania was, because barely anyone knew. Sure, people heard of Dracula, but most people didn't know that Translvania was IN Romania.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:01 am

"I have heard its nice. Dracula was a good book, I actually read it to Amir at one point since he cant read. And you have very shape canines." HE wasnt afraid of them, just noticed than.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:04 am

"Oh, haha, yes I do. And actually, my ancestry can be traced all the way down to Vlad III, otherwise known as Count Dracula. I'm very proud of being a descendent of a national hero like him." Simon said with a smile. Mostly all Romanians thought of Vlad III in that way.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:09 am

"That explains things. I guess he is a hero as well." Damyan wasnt really one to look up to people or even admire them. He just usually wanted to be left alone and didnt like to state his opinin.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:17 am

"Yes, he vas. But most people think of him as a monster, and I have no idea vhy they vould come to that conclusion. He saved the country from disease and poverty." Simon, explained, wondering what people thought. "So, vhere do you come from? Your accent sounds familiar..."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:20 am

"Im was born in Russia but raised in Norway. I have a very thick Russian accent and people cant usually understand me." He explained as he held his bunny close to him.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:24 am

"Oh, vell that kind of explains it. Is Norway a nice place? I've never been there because I spent all of my life in Romania." Simon left the part out where he lived in Germany for a year to be in a mental institution because he didn't want to creep Damyan out or anything.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:28 am

"Its a nice place but they tried to kill me half the time. they thought I was danerous." People thought Damyan was seriously messed up in the head and tried to kill him or once they put him in a straitjacket And tried to get him mental help.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:31 am

"Really? That's exactly vhat happened to me in Romania." Simon said in a suprised tone. He was starting to think that Damyan and him had more in common than he originally thought. "Except they tried to lock me in coffins, drive stakes though my heart, and feed me garlic." Simon shivered at the thought. "And unfortunately I'm terribly allergic to garlic."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:34 am

"I have many allergies so if they forced medicine down my throat, half the time I would choke or have a bad reaction. I understand the allergy to garlic, Im allergic to most foods and medicine."
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:47 am

"Yeah, same here, except I'm can take most medicines. I don't particularly like to take them because I don't trust them all to much. I have no clue vhats in those medications, so I get a bit on edge vhenever I absolustely have to take them."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:54 am

"I hate those people. They would force me and torment me." He hated them all. At one point someone attacked Damyan and raped him but he never told anyone about that.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 10:05 am

"I know how you feel, Damyan..." Simon said empathetically, thinking about the whole long year he had forcibly spent in that mental insitution. They had done all sorts of things; lock him in tiny rooms, put him in a straight jacket, and even put unknown medicines into him.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 10:08 am

He hugged his bunny closer to him as a way to comfort himself from the memories. He remembered the blood he had lost, the scars he had and the whole time he would hear laughing, mocking him, voices telling him things.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 10:12 am

Simon shook the bad memories out of his head and smiled down at Damyan. "Vell, let's not dvell on bad memories, okay? How about ve go and do something fun?" Simon said cheerfully, trying to lighten the mood a bit. He wanted to make Damyan at least a little happier.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 10:14 am

"Fun?" He was not used to having fun, he preferred to watch others so he didnt know what would be fun. Damyan blushed darkly and stood up. He was feeling something he had never felt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the park under a tree
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next