Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the park under a tree

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

At the park under a tree - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 11:35 am

"Yeah, something fun! Ve could...hmmm....go hiking in the voods or..." Simon looked around. "...or play on the svings or something." Simon put some ideas out there, and would be cool with whatever Damyan decided. He was really starting to like Damyan...
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 11:38 am

"I-I am okay with anything." He held his bunny close and looked at the ground. I dont know whats wrong with me. I have never felt this way before and I think I like it...
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 11:41 am

Simon looked at Damyan curiously and lifted his chin gently so that he would be looking at him. "Something wrong, Damyan?" He asked with a concerned and curious tone of voice. He wondered if Damyan was sick or something...
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 11:47 am

Damyan blushed and jumped back, though when he did he fell backwards and heard a tearing noise from his stomach. He noticed he was bleeding and saw that he had stitches. "W-what?1 When did I get stitches?" He had no Idea he had them and didnt know why he had them. He was scared.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 11:49 am

"S-sorry if I startled you! U-um..." Simon's voice trailed off when he saw that Damyan was bleeding. "Oh, crap, Damyan! That looks very bad...I'll carry you to the nurse if you want so we can get you patched up."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 11:52 am

He started shaking, he didnt understand what was wrong with him. When did I get stitches? What happened to me and why cant I move or even speak? He was so scared of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 1:41 pm

Simon became very worried about Damyan. So he doesn't remember anything? I really do know the feeling...poor Damyan...But I'd better get him to the nurse quickly, or his wound might get infected or something... Simon then lifted Damyan up bridal style. "I'm going to take you to the nurse, Damyan."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 1:44 pm

Damyan buried his face in the others boys shoulder and contined to shake, he wanted to cry from confusion of not knowing what happened. He held on to the boy closely and tears welled in his eyes.

((New topic?))
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 2:13 pm

(sure! ill make it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the park under a tree   At the park under a tree - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the park under a tree
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2