Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Damyan

Damyan

Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 7:44 pm

"Aw, thank you. THat means a lot." HE smiled and hugged Dimitri. "So what does the room look like? I dont know what it looks like but I like to hear this stuff."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 7:57 pm

"Well the walls are pale blue and there are two beds. My bed has purple bed sheets because purple is totally awesome. There are two dressers one by your bed and one by mine, two bedside tables with nice dark polished wood and a small shelf under where you can keep various objects, laps on top of them and in the corner is a tall white door that I'm guessing leads to the bathroom."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 8:00 pm

"Oh okay. What do you look like?" He smiled and wondered. HE was glad he had met Dimitri and wanted to be friends. He enjoyed his company and was glad he was his room mate.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 8:05 pm

"I'm like five foot seven inches. I have pale blonde hair that kind of has that wind blown look where it sweeps off to the side and blue eyes. I am really pale and really scrawny but probably the most good looking person in this plaint" He said sarcastically,with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 8:11 pm

"Well thats nice. I like to learn that about people. I am enjoying your company." HE smiled and looked out the window, he was tired. "So whats up anyway?" He wanted to learn more.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:52 pm

He shrugged "ah not very much. I kind of have a question though. What made you decide to come to this academy?"
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:53 pm

"I just wanted out of Norway, Dont get me wrong, I love my family and friends but I want to see what else is out there. Well I cant see it but at least know what goes on in the world."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:59 pm

"Really? Thats intresting. I wanted out of the country i'm from too.. that and... a boy's academy sounds really nice" Amir couldent see it due to his blindness but Dimitri had a dark shade of pink on his face. by 'a boy's academy sounds really nice' Dimitri meant 'I like guys in a totally gay and unmanly way so going to a school with just them would be totally hot' but theres no way anyone but me, the narrator, could actually know that. (XD)
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:01 pm

"Sounds nice. So i want to ask this and please dont take any offence to this. Are you gay? I have no problem with it, Im just curious." HE smiled and waited for Dimitri to speak.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:21 pm

"Tch! Pfft! ha!" he paused "Why do you ask.....?" he asked rather quickly. Dimitri knew he was...as some would put it... a Flaming uke. But was it really that obvious? he walked to this guy for like 15 minutes and Amir could already tell?
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:24 pm

"Just a feeling. I will admit that I am gay. I dont care if people dont like it." He smiled and looked out the window. He was not afraid to admit he was gay and he was proud of it.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:28 pm

"Well I'm as straight as a rainbow my dear Watson so its cool" He said with a chuckle. Dimitri felt a bit awkward about revealing his sexuality, mainly because it was never approved of by the ones he cared for the most.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:31 pm

"Well now we can talk about boys. It will be fun." HE laughed and smiled. He enjoyed being gay. He was not afraid to be who he was and was not ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:41 pm

"Having a gay roommate will be so fun! I wont have to hide my obsessive fanboy crushes on Adam Lambert and Jayy Von!" He gave a small chuckle. Yes, Dimitri was the kind of boy who had idols, so what? those guys are hot!
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 9:31 am

"I cant exactly say who is hot so I will listen to you." He smiled. It was kind of a pain being blind, HE would trip and didnt really know what anyone or anything looked like unless described to him. He still didnt know unless what anyone was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 1:03 pm

"Don't worry, with me around you'll hear all about how hot they are" He smiled and scooted closer to Amir. "So what kind of music do you listen to?"
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 5:50 pm

"Im not too picky about what I listen to actually. I like most music but I really dont care for country or rap. its just annoying and whiny. What about you?" HE smiled and listened.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 9:35 pm

"Well I like pop but also rock, techno and indie. I'm not extremely picky about my music, some country is okay and the only good rapper is eminem." He gave a small chuckle "My favorite to listen to is Adam Lambert and Blood on the Dance floor. I'm pretty big on the beetles and Michel Jackson too. I guess I'm kind of a sound whore."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 10:17 pm

"Thats nice. I am not a fan of the Beatles, Or Micheal Jackson. I dont really like there music, it annoys me." He smiled and looked out the window. He was feeling very lonely.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 8:13 am

"Well that sucks, those guys are awesome" Dimitri said with a small smile "But I guess everyone has there own taste in music, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 10:19 pm

HE smiled and looked back at the smaller boy, "Yeah, I guess so." He stood up and walked around the room but ended up tripping over his own feet and falling on his face. He sighed and was getting really tired of it.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 8:16 am

Dimitir was immediately at his side and trying to help Amir to his feet "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. Dimitri wished he could help Amir more but he felt there was really nothing for him to do.

(I did a closet cosplay of Igyko and I'm happy XD randoooom~)
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 8:21 am

((Lol Cool XD))

He nodded as he stood up to his full height, "Yes Im okay, its a normal thing. I fall a lot." He smile to the boy and shook his head to collect himself. He was very tall compared to Dimitri.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 12:24 am

(I'm back! sorry I was off for so long)

Dimitri looked up at Amir. He fully took in the other boy's height for the first time and felt quite short. thiugh feeling short was pretty normal for him. "Um well.... maybe I can help you out more. you knoe, so you don't fall anymore" he said with a small smile that, sadly, Amir could not see.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 6:51 am

((Thats okay ^^))

He tilted his head a bit, "How would you help?" He was rather curious as to how the smaller boy would do it. He thought back to having Damyan there and knew that he really was going to have help with the okder boy there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom   Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimitri + Amir's Dormroom
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next