Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walk at the Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ry

Ry

Walk at the Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:46 pm

Ry moaned and blushed at the sound. His mouth opened as if by instinct. He moved around a bit to get settled. Ry felt his heart beating like a a crazy clock. His mind was mentally yelling at hi to stop but he did just the opposite of what is said. Ry reached up and buried his fingers in Stone's hair, feeling how soft it was.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:51 pm

Stone slowly slid his tongue into Ry's mouth, carefully rubbing his tongue against Ry's. His taste was just so wonderful to him, something he had never experienced before. His heart continued to drown out all other thoughts that were begging him to stop, and he continued, driven by the heat of the moment. Being his first kiss and all, Stone never knew that it would feel that good.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:55 pm

Ry could feel Stone's tongue rubbing agaisnt his. He moaned and rubbed his tongue with Stone's again. The momentto Ry will last forever, being his first kiss and all. Ry moved his hands to Stone's shoulders and gently gripped them. His heart race must have been very high and his face was as red as an apple but Ry didn't care. This moment was all about him and Stone
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:04 pm

When he felt Ry's tongue rub against his, he let out a slight moan. It felt so good kissing Ry like that, and he continued to taste him. He held Ry close to him so that there was no more space between their bodies. He could feel Ry's warm body against his and this drove him to want more of him.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:09 pm

Ry pulled away to grasp some oxygen. He panted and looked at Stone, blushing and smiled at him. Ry has never fellt this way before. Sure Ry was gay but the only person he ever dated was his friend....well ex friend now. Ry's left sleeve of his white long-sleeved shirt was hanging off shoulder. Ry didn't pay any attention to it. His main focus was Stone.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:13 pm

Stone looked at Ry an immediately blushed a deep red. He was at a loss for words and didn't know what to say. His screaming thoughts didn't yet come back, because Stone's heart was still beating at a thousand miles an hour. He never gave much thought to his first kiss before, but he thought it was the most amazing experience he had ever had.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:18 pm

Ry leans and puts his head on Stone's chest. Ry closes his eyes and listens to his heart beat. Its like music to Ry's ears. He smiles and kisses his chest. Blushing, he looks up and whispers, "I love you Stone." Ry lowers his gaze again with is head on Stone's chest
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:23 pm

Stone never thought he'd hear those words spoken to him just then. No one had ever told him something like that before; not even his parents. When Ry said it, his heart seemed to have skipped a beat. "I....I love you too, Ry...." Stone said quietly as he rubbed Ry's back slowly and gently.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:30 pm

Ry smiled and snuggled closer to Stone. Ry had never felt this loved since the day he was adopted. His heart seemed like it was going to pump out of his chest. His face still felt hot but in a good way. Ry's large,brown eyes looked up to Stone and he stuck out his tongue and gently licked at Stone's lips. Ry pulled the pink appendage back in his mouth and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:37 pm

Stone blushed as Ry licked his lips. Just the feel of Ry's tongue on him sent shivers of pleasure down his spine. He really never felt this way for anyone before in his life, and he didn't know what to do. Was there a right way to go about this situation? A wrong way? All Stone really truely knew was that he had strong feelings for Ry.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:44 pm

Ry's thoughts were all clouded with nothing but...love. His heart was now being poured into Stone's soul. His love will hopefully be enough for him. Ry didn't wan to the think of the wrong ways this could end. Ry simply sighed and stretched his limbs and went back into his position sitting between Stone's legs. Hmm Stone's legs. Ry wondereed as his gaze kept going up higher and higher until he reached the destination. Hmm.. I wonder how big he is, Ry's eyes widened and he shook his head to clear those images but they kept coming....Oh no..Ry couldn't hold it any more...He pounced on Stone and kissed him a little harder than last time..
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:50 pm

Stone gasped a bit as Ry pounced on him and kissed him. This was definately different than last time...last time it seemed as though Ry was more delicate. Stone realized that Ry was putting a bit more force into this kiss than the last kiss. All the same, Stone gave into the passion and kissed him back, enjoying every moment of being close to Ry.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:54 pm

Ry rubbed his tongue against Stone's and moaned in his mouth. Soon Ry dipped low and licked Stone's neck and sucking on a few places here and there. Ry has never done this before so of course he was a little shaky. Ry looked back up at Stone, eyes clouded over with a new type of want..Lust...
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:58 pm

Stone let out a quiet moan as he felt Ry sucking on his neck. Shivers of pleasure rolled down his spine as Ry did that, and Stone kept blushing a deep red. He looked back into Ry's eyes and noticed that they too were different than before. Stone couldn't quite figure out what, though. Since he had never even gone out with anyone before, he had no clue what was going through Ry's mind.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:03 pm

Ry started rubbing hid body against Stone's, creating friction. He moaned and bent low to Stones belly and gently licked , going in circles with his tongue. Ry looked back up to see what Stone is doing. Ry blushed and sat up quickly,"I'm sorry Stone, got carried away." Ry sighed and huddled his knees to his chest, not wanting to upset Stone....
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:09 pm

Stone blushed an even deeper red as Ry licked his stomach. He moaned once more, and felt himself a bit turned on by Ry's actions. Once Ry pulled away, Stone felt the need for more; something he never thought he would feel. "N-no, Ry...Please, continue..." Stone said quietly, in a voice that was obviously wanting Ry to do more to him. He had never felt this way before, but all he knew was that it felt good to him; escpecially by Ry.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:14 pm

Ry blushed at Stone's words and went back to what he was doing.He licked all the wap up to his neck and sucks on it again. Ry blushes and moves down towards Stone's navel. Ry found it and dipped his tongue into it and went further down. Ry felt Stone's waist line. He looked up at Stone woth his big brown eyes as if to say Can I?
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:18 pm

Stone moaned a bit more as Ry licked his body. This in itself was enough to make Stone a little hard, and it caused him to blush even more. This had never happened to him before and he didn't know what to do. He looked at Ry with a heated glance and nodded, as it to tell him that it was okay to continue. Anticipation was building up inside of him as he waited for Ry to continue.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:25 pm

Ry fumbles with the pants button and soon eh unzips the zipper. Ry blushes as he pulled out Stone's semi-hard member. He gripped the member with one hand and slowly began to pump it. The feeling of Stone's member made Ry's member twitch underneath his black pants.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:31 pm

"Ngh...ahh..." Stone moaned as he felt Ry's warm hand on his cock. He really was enjoying the feeling of being pumped by Ry, and continued to blush. Since he was basically new at this, it didn't take long for pre-cum to start seeping out, running down his hard member and onto Ry's hand. He was very turned on by Ry and never in his life had he imagined something like that to feel so pleasuring.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:35 pm

As the pre-cum ran over his fingers. Ry licked the tip of Stone's cock and licked in the slit on top. Ry moaned and brought his fingers to his mouth and licked his fingers. The taste was..sweet and yet had a sour flavour to it. Ry enjoyed it and soon his member was hardening. He looked down and could see a medium size bulge. His eyes widened in surprise..
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:41 pm

Stone looked down at the bulge in Ry's pants and had an idea. He slowly ran his hand over it to tease Ry and started to run his hand back and forth over it, rubbing it gently. "Ry....you really didn't start to get hard just by toying with mine, did you?" Stone said in a lustful tone. "Let me help you out with that..." Stone slipped his hand in Ry's pants and started to feel his penis.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:45 pm

Ry eyes widened and he moaned. This feeling..as a wonderful feeling. Ry's back arch and soon he was leaking pre-cum and shivering in anticipation. Ry looked at Stone with half lidded eyes and a huge blush.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:51 pm

Stone started to undo Ry's pants and in a couple seconds, succesfully removed them and tossed them to the side. He leaned in and began to slowly run his tongue up and down Ry's wet shaft and made his way up to the tip, circling his warm tongue over the slit. "You taste so good, Ry....you're so wet..." Stone said seductively before continuing to lick all around the shaft of Ry's dick.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:56 pm

Ry heard Stone's remark and tossed his head to the side. His face heating up again and his body felt as if it were on fire."Ngh..Ah..Stone d-don't stop," Ry said in a hoarse voice barely recognizable to Ry. His body arched beautifully as he felt Stone's hot tongue around his penis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk at the Beach
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antium Boy's Academy :: Off Campus :: The Beach-
Jump to: