Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walk at the Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

Walk at the Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:03 am

Stone nodded and then continued to rub his tongue all around Ry's hard cock. He absolutely loved Ry's reactions and this drove him to go on. He soon licked down Ry's shaft and started to slowly and seductively coat his balls with his hot saliva, savoring the delicious taste of Ry on his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:08 am

Ry gripped the ground sand..or at least tried. At this rate, if he keeps this up im going to cum. Ry thought as he started panting and moaning Stones name over and over again. He felt like he had gone to heaven and stayed there.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:13 am

Hearing his name being moaned like that by Ry was such a turn on to Stone. He was really enjoying licking and tasting Ry's wet and hard dick, and soon felt the urge for more. Stone opened his mouth a bit more in order for him to slip the head of Ry's penis in to his mouth. He began to gently suck on it, and gradually started to suck faster and harder.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:17 am

Ry's mouth flew open with a string of saliva running down the side of his mouth. He moaned Stone's name louder and then gripped Stone's hair. Ry's inside felt like they were going to burst. His eyes slid closed and he panted harder and soon his was slicked over with sweat
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:23 am

Stone sucked even harder on the head of Ry's penis, completely consumed in the moment. He soon took more of Ry's dick in his mouth and continued to suck with intense force. Hearing his name being moaned even louder drove him to take in even more, eventually deep throating Ry's wet, hard cock inside of his mouth. His throat tightened a bit, wrapping around Ry's penis.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:26 am

Ry couldn't take it any more. He tilted his head back and yelled, "Ugh..I-I'm cumming!" Ry came hard in Stone's throat. Ry layed his head to the side and panted. Ry had already closed his eyes from the sudden impact.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:33 am

Stone swallowed as much of Ry's white, hot semen as he could, greatly enjoying the bitter sweet taste. He soon slowly pulled Ry's penis out of his mouth and took a moment to catch his breath. "You taste so damn good, Ry...There was so much that came out of you....you were just so hot and delicious..." He said seductively as he straddled Ry and licked him slowly up his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:36 am

Ry blushed and moans slightly at the feeling of Stone's tongue against his hot flesh. He makes me feel..amazing.I like this feeling and I don't want it to end. Ry ran his fingers through Stone's hair and massaged his scalp as his neck was licked.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:43 am

Stone was just so turned on by Ry's reactions and moans, that his old nervousness and shyness dissapeared in a flash. He lusted over Ry so badly and wanted him all. He grinded his still hard cock against Ry's upper thigh as he sucked on the side of Ry's neck. "Ry...turn over and get on your hands and knees...I...I desperately want to feel your warmth on my cock. I want to fuck you so bad right now...." Stone said in a seductive whisper.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:49 am

Ry only nodded and turned over to get on his hands and knees. He was slightly scared,he had never done this before...Ry closed his eyes and waited for what was going to happen next
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 1:00 am

"Don't worry, Ry....I'll take good care of you..." Stone began to slightly spread Ry's legs so that he had a good view of his anus. "Damn...I don't know what I should do first...." Stone thought about it for a second and then leaned his head in in order to slowly slide his wet tongue into Ry's hole. He wasn't done tasting Ry just yet...
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 1:04 am

Ry moaned and lifted his head, panting. At first it felt weird toRy but soon he started to feel pleasure. Ry moaned again and this time he shivered in pleasure. Ry started pushing his entrance on Stone's tongue, wanting more..
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 6:36 am

Stone's tongue went deeper into Ry's anus as he pushed forward even more. He moved it around slowly in order to taste every part of inside of him, being driven by his uncontrolable lust for Ry. This feeling if sexual desire for another person was definately new to Stone, but it felt extremely good to him. Ry tasted very good on his tongue and he enjoyed what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 2:54 pm

Ry arms gave out and he fell on his chest with his butt still in the air. His senses were going crazy. Having Stone touch and taste him like this felt...wonderful to Ry. Ry blushed and moaned Stone's name again. Ry felt his penis being brought back to life by Stone's actions. This is amazing, Ry thought
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:45 pm

Stone continued sliding his tongue in and out of Ry's anus. His saliva coated Ry's entrance and made it even wetter. Stone soon moved his hand under Ry and took a hold of his penis. He started to pump it slowly as he probed his hole with his warm tongue. He was enjoying this so much and wanted to hear Ry's turned on voice even more.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:49 pm

Ry moved in rhythm with Stone's tongue and moaned, "Stone please take me...I want your big cock in my tight little ass." Ry blushed at what he said but it felt right to say that at this point. Ry moaned again and arched his back.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:00 pm

Stone finished up and slowly slid his tongue out of Ry's anus. At this point, Stone was overcome with lust for Ry. He couldn't even form his thoughts straight and all that was on his mind was his need for Ry. "Yes, Ry. I'll fuck you so damn hard..." He said in a lustful tone of voice as he got his hard penis positioned at Ry's now well lubricated entrance. "I want to hear you beg, Ry. Beg more for me to stick my dick deep in your ass...."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:05 pm

Ry pushed his ass against Stone's cock. "Please Stone..I wan to feel your hungry cock in my ass. "I want to feel you pound deep in me and make me scream your name out." Ry blushed a deeper red as he said all these words but couldn't help it. Ry Hatake was officially horny.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:17 pm

"I'll push my dick so far into your tight ass...You would like that, huh, you horny slut." Stone was very turned on by Ry's words and couldn't hold back as he pushed up against Ry and slid the head of his penis into Ry's anus. "Ngh...Your so tight..." Stone said as he pushed more of his hard, pre cum soaked dick into Ry's small wet hole. "You feel so good...you're warmth feels so damn good on my cock, Ry..."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:21 pm

Ry hissed through clenched teeth. Damn this hurts Ry thought. Ry couldn't dare tell Stone, so he moaned and pushed back on Stone,wanting him to go deeper." Please Stone, I want this badly." Ry took this time to push himself up on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:26 pm

Stone nodded and pushed himself a little bit more futher into Ry. He was enjoying every second of it and loved the feeling of Ry's tight anus squeezing down on his penis. Once he was even deeper in, he slowly slid it out until the head of his penis was barely in Ry's hole. Then, he slammed it all the way into Ry, hitting him with good force on his prostate.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:30 pm

Ry threw his back and screamed. "Ngh...again Stone." Ry could see nothing but stars. His body was defiantly on fire now. Ry's mouth had saliva running out from the sides and his eyes were closed tightly
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:35 pm

Stone absolutely loved hearing Ry scream like that. He just wanted to fuck him so bad and was consumed in the pleasure of it all. He once again pulled his penis out almost completely in order to slam back into Ry's prostate with full force. He did this over and over again; pulling out and ramming himself deep into Ry. He never enjoyed anything this much in his life.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:38 pm

Ry couldn't believe this was happening. As Stone hit Ry's prostate, he would scream louder and louder. Once or twice did Ry moan out Stone's name. Soon Ry's felt heavy again so he fell on his chest. Ry blushed like crazy and was panting like a dog in heat. "Ngh. Faster Stone...Harder..please!."
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:42 pm

Stone picked up the pace a bit and started to slam into Ry even faster than before. In a few short seconds, he was thrusting in and out of Ry at a fast pace, each thrust deep inside Ry; hitting his prostate in all the right angles. He reached down and pumped Ry's penis as fast as he was thrusting, turning into a beast with lust in his actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the Beach   Walk at the Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk at the Beach
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antium Boy's Academy :: Off Campus :: The Beach-
Jump to: