Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking Around (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damyan

Damyan

Walking Around (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 8:13 pm

He looked away, ashamed and nodded. HE had even been planning to use it, he wished he didnt but he was so addicted to it. Tears formed in this eyes as he wished we wasnt so messed up.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 8:17 pm

Dustin face softened as he saw Damyan with tears. He placed the syringe on the table top and turned back and gave Damyan a hug. "Hey don't cry...sometimes we all have an...addiction that we just can't give up." He rubbed his hands in circular motions on Damyan's back.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 8:46 pm

He cried into the boys shoulder and hugged the boy close to him. Hee was so scared of what he could do to himself and others. HE knew what he was capable of and didnt want anyone to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 9:27 pm

"Shhh Damyan, it's ok, don't cry." Dustin said in a soothing voice, trying to calm the crying boy on his shoulder. Man, this dude is in some shit. Dustin continued to rub Damyan's back.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 9:31 pm

He stopped crying and sniffled. "I-Im a horrible person. I promised I would stop but I broke my promise." Tears were still in his eyes and he looked down to the ground, he still held onto the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 9:35 pm

Dustin looked at the ground also. Unknowing of what to say next. "Your not a horrible person Damyan, many poeple break promises." He sighed and stared at Damyan
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 9:41 pm

He looked at the other boy with his almost glowing green eyes. He took a shaky breathe and spoke. "I never break promises. I swore I would stop and try to get healthy but I dont have the right...forget it. its not important at all...."
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 9:44 pm

Dustin placed his hand under Damyan's chin and held up Damyan's face to look in his eyes. "Yes it is important...well to me it is." Dustin was always the one to care for other people. "Friends help friends."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 9:47 pm

"My...mentality isnt good. Im not all there in the head and I am very messed up." Amir had always been the one to help keep Damyan calm when he has nervous breakdowns or panic attacks. But when amir left, everything went bad fo rhim.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 9:54 pm

Dustin looked down. "Oh..well I'm sorry Damyan." Dustin then looked up at him and smiled weakly. "If you need anything, you know you can always come to me for help." Dustin could be a good friend sometime.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 10:01 pm

"Dont be sorry, there is nothing more frustrating to me than being pitied." He snapped at the other boy. He didnt mean to snap and he didnt know what had come over him to do so. He was very worried about this.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 6:02 pm

Dustin's eyes shot up but then narrowed. He stood and said," Well exuse me for trying to be friendly." Dustin huffed and walked off. What's his problem, all I was doing was trying to make him feel better! He fisted his palms and then relaxed them, looking up at the clear sky. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 6:07 pm

His eyes widened at what he had said and he cursed himself. "Im such an idiot, why do I snap like that?" He put his face into his hands and shook his head, he was not normally like that.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 6:30 pm

Dustin looked back down and walked on. Not knowing where he was going, he kept walking until he came to a swing. He smiled to himself and got into it. Its been awhile since I got into one of these Dustin kicked his legs forward then backward to get the swing going. It wasn't going real high but it was fun to Dustin. The birds chirped all around him and furry animals scampered around. Nature was really pretty.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 6:34 pm

He walked back to where Dustin was, "I-Im sorry that I snapped at you, I didnt mean to at all. I dont know what came over me and I fell bad about how I snapped like that." he had his head down and didnt know if he would be yelled at.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 6:37 pm

Dustin seized his swinging and looked at Damyan. He then smiled and got up, bringing his hand under Damyan's chin to make him look at Dustin. "Hey it's ok, people yell at me all the time..." Dustin frowned and looked down, taking his hand away.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 6:39 pm

He shook his head, "That shouldnt have happened, I should have tried to not let my mood swings come over me like that. You shouldnt be yelled at at all. I know you were only trying to help me feel better and I appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 6:43 pm

Dustin looked up and smiled. "Well people have mood swings sometimes, so it's really not your fault." Dustin placed one of his hands behind his head and chuckled. "And your welcome."
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 6:46 pm

"I wish I could be healthy and not sick. Its a pain in the ass to be sickk all the time and being sent to the hospital, i hate it." HE had never been healthy and he was usually sick or weak.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 6:50 pm

"I can imagine." Dustin again felt sorry for the boy. Him being sick was not good. "Well like I said before, if you need me, just find me." Dustin grinned form ear to ear, green eyes shining brightly. He loved being friends with people
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 6:54 pm

He gave him a small smile and he looked even more like a girl than normal. He truly was beautiful with his feminine eyes an features. He was very scrawny and he even seemed sicker than he normally did.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 6:58 pm

Dustin's eyes searched all over Damyan's face, studying his delicate features. Wow, not to be rude but he does look girly, he thought as he searched. He smiled but then frowned as he saw how skinny Damyan looked. "Why are you so scrawny, don't you eat anything?" Dustin looked at him with worried eyes.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:02 pm

"Im very limited to what I can eat since Im a vegan. I have many allergies to food as well making it harder for me to eat, and there was an insedent a while back..." he hated those memories but those were the reasons he was so skinny.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:07 pm

Dustin looked down and whispered,"oh.." Dustin didn't mean to intrude Damyan's business like that, he just cared for the boy... that's all. Dustin looked back up and then at the sky. Such beautiful clouds.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:11 pm

"Its a rather nice day today." He looked at the sky and liked the slight breeze, His hood fell and his bangs were blown out of his face. His face was more exposed than normal and his eerie green eys and pale skin seemed to fit him very well making him look radient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around (open)   Walking Around (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Around (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next