Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Browsing for Music [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

Just Browsing for Music [open] Empty
PostSubject: Just Browsing for Music [open]   Just Browsing for Music [open] I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 7:19 am

Stone managed to find the mall and happened to walked right into Hot Topic. He heard there was a lot of good music there, and he was up for a change from the usual music he listened to. He made his way over to the music section and looked around for some music that caught his eye. The punk music was blasting from the speakers overhead.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing for Music [open]   Just Browsing for Music [open] I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 11:53 am

Damyan walked to the music section and browsed for good titles, when it came to music, Damyan was a master. From black metal to classic, he was a pro with that kind of thing. He read though the titles and was very at ease, even though people still thought he was a girl and would hit on him.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing for Music [open]   Just Browsing for Music [open] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 3:57 pm

Stone continued to browse through the music and soon came across some Social Distortion. He had only heard a little bit of them and was really interested in listening to more. He took one of the cds off the shelf and turned it over, reading what was typed out on the back.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing for Music [open]   Just Browsing for Music [open] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 4:52 pm

Damyan picked up a MSI album and looked at the back. HE was a fan of MSI and he had seen them before. Settiing the disk down he walked to social distortion and noticed there was some one else there. he picked up an album and looked at it. HE ignored the stares he got from other people, them thinking he was a girl.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing for Music [open]   Just Browsing for Music [open] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:55 pm

Stone took a step forward, his gaze still on the cd in his hand when he bumped into the 'girl' in the same section as him. He almost stumbled back, but caught himself. "I-I'm so sorry, miss! Did I h-hurt you in any way?" Stone asked in a flustered, nervous tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing for Music [open]   Just Browsing for Music [open] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:58 pm

He nodded. "I-Im fine. No you didnt hurt me at all." He didnt hear the Miss that was said. He had his hood on and his face was covered but he still looked like a girl.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing for Music [open]   Just Browsing for Music [open] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:08 pm

Stone sighed in relief. "Whew! That's good...." Stone had conflicting thoughts to introduce himself or not. He looked at the cds, then back to the girl, then back to the cds again. Damn it, I need to stop being a wussy! Stone quickly turned and extended his hand out to her. "U-um, my name is Stone Hart. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing for Music [open]   Just Browsing for Music [open] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:11 pm

"My name is Damyan Kuznetzov." he shook the other boys hand and spoke with a thick Russian accent. His hood fell back and his eyes seemed to glow with an eerie light.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing for Music [open]   Just Browsing for Music [open] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:39 pm

((XD))
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing for Music [open]   Just Browsing for Music [open] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:49 pm

Stone looked at Damyan and smiled, still a bit nervous. "Oh, thats a pretty name, Damyan. It's nice to meet you." Stone was still convinced that Damyan was a girl. He thought that Damyan could be a girl name too...I mean, there were girls named Devun, so why wouldn't there be girls named Damyan?
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing for Music [open]   Just Browsing for Music [open] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:55 pm

Damyan thought for a moment then realized that The other thought he was a girl. He didnt know what to say at that point. "N-Nice to meet you too." He wondered if he should tell him or let him figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing for Music [open]   Just Browsing for Music [open] I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 6:56 am

Stone smiled, becoming a little less nervous at Damyan's presence. "So what other bands do you like, Damyan?" Stone asked curiously. He thought that he might be able to make a friend although Damyan was a girl and she obviously didn't go to the academy. She most likely lived in town and Stone probably would never see her again after that day. But regardless of that, he still wanted to get o know her a little.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing for Music [open]   Just Browsing for Music [open] I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 7:13 am

"I am not very picky about the music I listen to. I usually listen to anything." He thought for a moment and decided to just tell him that he was a boy. "Um I-I think I should tell you that, I am a boy. Sorry but I didnt know how to tell you. I dont look like this on purpose."
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing for Music [open]   Just Browsing for Music [open] I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 9:19 pm

It took a couple of seconds for that information to sink into Stone's mind. Once that was achieved, Stone blinked in suprise and was completely embarased. "I-I'm so sorry, D-damyan!" Stone stammered, feeling like a complete idiot for thinking that Damyan was a girl.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing for Music [open]   Just Browsing for Music [open] I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 9:24 pm

"Its normal, I know I look like a girl and I can really help it. Im so used to it so dont worry." He was blushing darkly and he brushed his bangs from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Browsing for Music [open]   Just Browsing for Music [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Browsing for Music [open]
Page 1 of 1