Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chillaxing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ry

Ry

Chillaxing - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:51 pm

Ry shivered and closed his eyes. The rain smell filled his nose. Ry sneezed again and his eyes got watery. "Uh thanks for letting me borrow your hat and jacket Amir." Ry looked up at Amir
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:54 pm

"Its alright. I just want you to be warm. I think you are getting sick. You should go inside and have something hot to drink." He was worried about the boy. He was sick because of him.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:58 pm

"Ok well here is your jacket and hat back." Ry took those items off and handed them to Amir. Ry said his goodbye and walked back into the Cafe and ordered a cup of hot tea. He sneezed and rubs his nose. Ry's cheeks looked flushed and his head started to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:00 pm

Amir had no idea where he was going to go or how he would get there. He walked into the coffee shop and tripped and fell on his face.... Again. he had horrible luck and always tripped over something.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:07 pm

Ry heard a loud thump and looked over to see Amir had fallen. He rushed over, "Amir are you ok?!" Ry helped his tall friend up of the ground an dlead him to his booth.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:11 pm

HE sighed and nodded."It happens a lot. Im used to it." HE smiled and shook his head and sat down. He was tired and wished he could see so he would stop tripping over things. He was sick of it. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:13 pm

Ry nodded."Yes I'm fine Amir, thanks for asking." Ry sneezed and sipped more of the hot tea. The hot tea felt great in Ry's mouth. All warm and wet. He smiled
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:17 pm

"I dont want you to get sick so Im worried." He smiled and looked out the window. He was thinking hard about things and he was feeling a lot better than before. He was dripping wet.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:23 pm

"I'll be fine once I go to my dorm and take a nice hot shower." Ry coughed. Soon enough, Ry's head began to throb. "Ow." Ry said quietly .
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:27 pm

HE walked to the other boy and sat next to him. He pulled the boy to rest on his chest and rubbed his back. He felt bad for the boy. "Im sorry Ry, I really am. Its my fault you are sick."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 10:31 pm

"It's ok Amir..a lot of people get sick." Ry closed his eyes as his back was being rubbed. This seemed to decrease the pain in his head. "Thank you," whispered Ry.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 5:57 am

"Of course Ry. I want you to feel better, and this is how I make people feel better. I used to have to do this a lot But not so much lately." He smiled and rubbed his back in circles.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 3:33 pm

"Well your quite good at it." Ry blushed at his statement. This really did feel good..he hadn't had his back rubbed in ages.. until he met Stone of course.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 5:01 pm

"Truthfully tell me how you fell." HE wanted to help the boy in anyway he could, he couldnt do much but he would do what he was able too. He smiled to the boy and continued to rub his back.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 5:04 pm

Ry looked up at Amir. "I feel kind of...light-headed and my head hurts.." Ry rested his head on Amir's shoulder and continued to let him rub his back.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 5:15 pm

"Just closed your eyes and rest. Better yet, we are in a booth you can sleep. I can slouch and you can use my stomach as a pillow. Dont say no because you need to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 5:19 pm

Ry smiled. "Ok Amir thank you." Ry yawned and rubbed his eyes then layed his head down on Amir's stomach. His eyes stayed open for a minute before Ry sighed and closed them and went to sleep. I'll have to thank Amir again when I wake up Ry thought
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 5:23 pm

He stoked the boys hair to relax him, His stomach was still noisy and Amir sighed quietly. He hoped that Ry was beginnig to feel better after sleeping but didnt know how much sleep he would get with the sounds of his belly.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 5:28 pm

Ry heard Amir's stomach and gently turned over so his face was facing the ceiling. He didn't want to bother Amir so he kept his eyes shut. Lips parted, Ry breathing was becoming a little irregular. His cheeks began to flush. But as Ry was sleeping, he felt someone stroking his hair. He smiled, despite his head hurting.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 6:19 pm

He listened to the boys breathing and continued to stroke his hair. He smiled to the sleeping boy and watched him with unseeing eyes. His stomach groaned loudly and he mentally cursed at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 6:25 pm

Ry mumbled in his sleep and turned over a bit. He knew it was Amir's stomach...so he didn't bother to wake up to tell Amir that his stomach was bothering him. Ry stayed asleep
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 6:32 pm

His stomach was silent and he still stroked the boys hair. He thought about what had happened to Damyan. He wondered if Damyan was really okay or if there was any damage that will permanently affect Damyan.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 6:37 pm

Ry snuggled into Amir as he slept.While Ry was sleeping, he dreamt of his mother and "brother" Ben. How happy they looked. Ry wished he could see them again. He really missed them. In reality, Ry started tearing up.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 6:43 pm

He wiped away Ry's tears gently, he wondered what was wrong. HE wanted the boy to be happy, not sad at all. HE wished he could help him but didnt know how to even try. HE would just stay there for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 6:46 pm

Ry gripped Amir's shirt and started to sob quietly. He wanted to see his mother and brother again, that's all. He sniffled and snuggled closer to Amir, hoping he would somehow help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillaxing
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antium Boy's Academy :: Off Campus :: The Cafe-
Jump to: