Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chillaxing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Amir

Amir

Chillaxing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:24 pm

"Im alright, Im used to this." HE was about to speak but his phone went off in his pocket. "I appologize." He opened the phne and put it on speaker by accident. "Hello?" "Amir? Its Dag and Rulf."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:30 pm

Ry tilted his head and looked at Amir. Hmm Dag and Rulf?..must be his friend and brother thought Ry as he listened
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:34 pm

"Its my brothers, Ry." "Ry? Anyway we wanted to call you and tell you that Damyan is in the hospital." Amir didnt know what to say. His hand shook as he asked what had happend.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:37 pm

Ry's eyes widened as he heard the voice on the phone. He then looked at Amir and his emotions. Ry could tell Amir was..scared and worried. Ry slowly reached and patted Amir's arm to try to calm him down
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:40 pm

"Well his heart stopped. They said he was going to be okay but he is very weak. They are trying to figure out the reason for it but nothing yet. He have to go but we wanted to tell you. Good bye brother, talk to you soon." He call ended and Amir was silent.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:43 pm

Ry eyes widened again as he heard the news. He looked at Amir and quietly asked, "Amir." Ry was trying t get his attention. He slid over to Amir and hugged him with all his might.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:50 pm

He was wondering what had ahppened but figured out what was happening. "Damyan was the drug addict. He must have tried to quit and his hearrt stopped from not being used to it." He looked down but refused to cry.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:53 pm

Ry looked at Amir."Amir its ok let your emotions take over you,then you wont feel so bottled up inside yourself." Ry extended his hand and soothed Amir by rubbing his back. Something Stone did to him to help him get over his friend.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:57 pm

"I will not let myself cry. I care about Damyan and I dont want him to get hurt. He is the same one that was abandoned. He wants to quit but he cant with out help. He needs some one to be therefor him. He seriously does."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 8:59 pm

"Well, I'm sure your brothers will help him." Ry sighed and continued to look at Amir and his emotion.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:01 pm

"Damyan was a crack baby when he was born. He isnt right in the head. He is almost like a child in some ways. my brothers dont know about any of that. Damyan wont admit it and he is ashamed of it."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:07 pm

"Oh//well..I guess you should go huh." Ry slid out of the booth and sits on the other side."I hope your friend will feel better soon." Ry looked out the window and sees it was starting to rain.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:11 pm

"Is it raining?" He heard something but wasnt sure what it was. He wanted t keep his mind of things for the time being. He smiled as he listened to the sounds. He loved the rain and liked to stand in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:15 pm

"Yeah Amir, its raining..really hard." Ry continued to stare outside. The clouds were a cluster of black and grey and a speck of white. He smiled and started humming softly.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:17 pm

He stood up. "I am going to stand in the rain, you can join me if you like." He said walking out. He stood in the rain and looked up to the sky with his blind eyes closed. He was enjoying the rain and the cold weather.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:21 pm

Ry shrugged and walked out. The feeling of cold rain chilled Ry and he shivered. The rain pouned on Ry and soon his clothes stuck to him and his hair was matted to his forehead. Still Ry looked up at the rain and closed his eyes. This feels good Ry thought.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:24 pm

He smiled and laughed. "I always loved the rain. Damyan hated water so he would never join me in the rain. He would watch though. Do you want my jacket Ry?"
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:26 pm

Ry sneezed and shook his head. "No thank you Amir I-Im fine." Ry shivered again and soon his lips turned blue.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:31 pm

HE put his hat on the smaller boy and put his jacket over his shoulders. He smiled, "I dont want ou to get sick. They will help at least but you dont have to stay out here if you dont want too." he didnt want the boy to get sick.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:34 pm

Ry teeth chattered. "I want to s-s-s-stay out here with y-y-y-y-you A-Amir. Ry pulled the jacket tighter around his small frame and the hat sort of went sideways on his head. Ry sighed and inhaled Amir's scent in the jacket. Ry smiled and continued looking at the rain pouring down.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:39 pm

"Its alright. You are really cold." He was soaking wet but he wasnt cold at all. He was used to it and he was used to colder weather. He looked back up to the sky and sighed. He missed home and wished he could see.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:41 pm

"I'll be fine." Ry stepped closer to the taller man and sort of snuggled into him to keep warm. Ry kept his gaze on the oncoming rain that was pouring down on them.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:43 pm

He wrpped his arms around the smaller male to keep him warm. "Im just used to this kind of weather. I grew up with mostly snow but it was always cold." He smiled and looked down at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:45 pm

Ry looked up at Amir. "Well I guess I'm not used to it. Ry turned and sneezed and went back to snuggle into Amir. He smiled and sighed with content
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 9:48 pm

"Why dont we go under some shelter? We are both wet enough and i dont want you to get sick." He smiled and led the boy to the awning. He held the boy close to keep him warm. He listened to the rain fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillaxing
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antium Boy's Academy :: Off Campus :: The Cafe-
Jump to: