Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chillaxing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

Chillaxing - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 10:01 pm

Stone shifted his gaze down a bit, trying to hide the sad and guilty look in his eyes. He kind of hated himself for accusing Ry so quickly, but he also was jealous that Ry was in the arms of another guy. "I-its nothing, Ry...don't worry about it..." Stone said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 10:04 pm

Ry leaned his hand across the table and lightly touched Stone's. "Please tell me...I want to know Stone." Ry gazed down at Stone's face.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:47 am

Stone couldn't stand how jealous he was, but he knew that he would have to tell Ry because he couldn't keep anything from him. How could he lie to the person he loves? Stone sighed and looked back at Ry with sad grey eyes. "Well...I saw you..." Stone tried to get the words out. "I saw you in Amir's arms and I was kind of...jealous..."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 4:30 pm

Ry frowned. "I was comforting him because his friend is hurt badly." Ry sighed. How can Stone think he would ever cheat on him. Ry shook his head and quietly said, "Stone, I would never cheat on you..ever." Ry said these words with love and truth..
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 6:20 am

"I know...sorry, I'm just a pathetic jealous person....sorry...." Stone felt like a complete idiot for thinking if just for a second that Ry would go and cheat on him. Ry would never go and do that, and Stone believed every word that Ry told him.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 5:38 pm

Ry stood up and slowly walked to where Stone was sitting. He then sat down and wrapped his arms around Stone's neck, giving Stone a serious look. "Your not pathetic Stone." Ry moved his head under Stone's chin and let it stay there. He sighed and clung onto Stone.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 9:18 pm

Stone wrapped his arms around Ry and held him close. "I love you Ry. I'm sorry that I ever doubted you..." He said quietly as he gently ran his fingers through Ry's hair, something he made a habit of doing. He was now one hundred percent positive that he could trust Ry completely.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 3:34 pm

Ry sighed and looked up at Stone. Why would ever think I would cheat on you, your the best thing that has ever happened to me." Ry meant what he said. He always had when he said something.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 6:10 pm

Stone looked into Ry's eyes with an apologetic, yet loving gaze. "And you're the best thing that has ever happened to me, Ry. I'm sorry...I won't ever have a doubt ever again." Stone meant what he said and hoped that Ry would believe him and accept his apology. He couldn't believe how stupid he was for even having the slightest doubt about Ry.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 6:49 pm

Ry smiled and leaned his head to Stones for a quick peck on the lips. He blushed and put his head back under Stone's chin......wrapping his arms around Stone's neck. He held on tight...not wanting Stone to leave him alone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillaxing
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antium Boy's Academy :: Off Campus :: The Cafe-
Jump to: