Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chillaxing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Amir

Amir

Chillaxing - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:09 pm

He Smiled and hugged the boy back. "Thanks. It means a lot to hear." He missed his family hugging him. "It has been a while since I was hugged by anyone since I left." HE didnt even know the love of a parent.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:12 pm

Stone was wandering around off campus bored out of his mind. He then spotted a cafe and his curiousity made him approach it. He wasn't much of a coffee drinker, and since he was British afterall, prefered tea. He walked up to the door, opened it and stepped inside. Hmm...I wonder if they serve te--- He stopped as he looked and saw that Ry was snuggled up close to Amir. O-oh, fuck...I think I should leave... Stone thought, a sad expression showing on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:16 pm

Ry broke the hug and looked up to see Stone. "Stone!" Ry got up and ran to Stone, putting him in a bear hug. He then looked up at Stone and frowned, noticing his sad expression. "Stone, what's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:20 pm

"U-um, nothing, Ry. I'm fine...." Stone said, attempting a slight smile in order to hide his sad expression. What was going on when I walked in? Is Ry...no, no...I can't think like that! Ry would never do something like that!....would he? Stone was very troubled by these thoughts and was a bit jealous, although he tried his best to not show it.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:22 pm

Ry seemed worried. "Are you sure?" Ry stood on his tippy-toes and brushed his lips against Stone's "I'm sorry if I did anything wrong," he whispered while brushing his lips against Stone's again.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:26 pm

"No, you did nothing wrong, Ry..." Stone said, his jealousy and confusion immediately vanishing in thin air. How the hell did I ever accuse Ry in the first place? I'm such an idiot...Ry would never do anything like that... Stone felt a bit better and pressed his lips against Ry's. His warm lips felt good against his own.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:32 pm

Ry closed his eyes as he felt Stone's lips against his. They feel so warm compared to mine. Ry wrapped his arms around Stone's neck protectively. I wonder what he was thinking about when he walked in. Maybe I really did do something..or..maybe he doesn't want to see me ever again.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:33 pm

Amir looked out the window, trying to figure out how he would get bact to the dorms. He would probably just wander for a bit. HE paid for the tea Ry drank and began to walk out the door.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:35 pm

Ry broke the kiss and saw Amir was ; leaving. "Wait Amir, where are you going?" Ry tilted his head as he listened to Amir's response.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:39 pm

"I dont want to bother you and Stone so I was going to wander a bit until I found the dorms." He took another step and walked into the door. he fell back on to his back and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:42 pm

Ry walked up to Amir and chuckled. "Need any help?" Ry held out his hand and bent down to pull him up. He then turned to Stone. "Stone, want to come with me to take Amir back to his dorm?
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:44 pm

Stone looked at them and nodded. "Yeah, okay." He said walking up to the two. He didn't really have anything too important to do at the moment and he didn't see the harm in helping out. Amir was a pretty cool guy, and he would feel like a amjor asshole if he didn't help out.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:50 pm

Ry smiled. "Great." He turned and lifted Amir and up walked out the door. The sun was bright. He shielded his eyes. Damn sun..... Ry scowled
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:56 pm

HE shook his head, "Its fine. I really dont need help. I alway walk into things and Im used to being lost. I think you both should have some alone time. Please dont worry about me."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 8:58 pm

Ry turned around. "Its the least I can do for when you helped when I wasn't feeling better." Ry grinned at Amir. He walked back inside.
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:00 pm

"Really its fine. I dont want to intrude. I will head back on my own." He triped over his own feet and landed on his stomach and not his face this time. "Faen." HE growled. HE was getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:03 pm

Ry frowned. "Are you sure Amir?" He looked at Amir with a worried gaze. I should help him....
Back to top Go down
Amir

Amir

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:08 pm

HE nodded and got up. HE dusted himself off and sighed. "Its alright I think I just should get back before I get hit my a car or something. Just have a nice time, both of you." HE said as he began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:12 pm

Ry nodded and watched Amir walk away. I hope he makes it safety. Ry then turns back and smiles at Stone. "Well, follow me then." Ry turned and walked to his booth and sat on one side. He brushed his bang over his eye. He always like it like that for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:15 pm

Stone nodded and followed Ry, sitting down accross from him at the booth. Stone looked at Ry and smiled kindly. Ry just looks so cute... He thought to himself as he continued to study the smaller boy. He really did love him and would do just about anything for him, no matter how outrageous it was.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:17 pm

Ry blushed as he saw Stone staring at him. "D-Do I have something on my face or something?" Ry tilted his head and waited for Stone to answer his question
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:24 pm

Stone chuckled a bit when Ry blushed. "No, you have nothing on your face, Ry. I was just thinking about how cute you are." Stone said with a grin. He wondered if Ry knew that fact; the fact that Ry was very cute and Stone loved Ry for everything.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:30 pm

"T-Thank you Stone." Ry smiled and then looked out the window. He thinks I'm cute. "And your hot." Ry's eyes snapped open when he accidently said those words out loud. Ry couldn't turn around and face Stone, so he stayed there frozen from shock.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:46 pm

Stone blushed a bit at Ry's sudden remark. He...he thinks I'm hot? No one has ever said that to him before, so it was a first. Stone smiled, still blushing. "Th-thanks...Ry..." Stone said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 9:50 pm

Ry smiled and turned to Stone. "Welcome." It seemed as Ry smiled everyday. "Stone..when you came in earlier...why did you look sad.." Ry tilted his head again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillaxing   Chillaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chillaxing
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Antium Boy's Academy :: Off Campus :: The Cafe-
Jump to: