Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stargazing... (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damyan

Damyan

Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 4:31 pm

"Well, Damyan would always describe me as sweet and he would also say cute, I think that is what I am looking to say to you. But of course he has said other things to me so that may be it."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 4:47 pm

He wondered exsactly how close Damyan was to Amir, he was kind of jealous hearing about him. "Well tyo describe you I guess I would use...scrumptious" He said half joking with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 5:15 pm

"Aww how nice. I think I would use sweet to describe you." Damyan was very close to him and he was the last boyfriend Amir had. The two of them went very far and then decided he was best that they stayed friends and are more like brothers.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 11:29 pm

He smiled happily at Amir's words "Thanks~" he chimed happily. Secretly, he wondered about Amir's other relationship and how they went. He diecided againsed asking though.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 6:42 am

"So, if you dont mind me asking, who are you closest with?" He wanted to learn more about his dorm mate. He had a big smile on his face as he waited for Dimitri to answer.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 6:57 pm

"Well....I guess that would be my sister Ellie... though we only talk through letter nowadays" he said to himself softly. Dimitri didnt really have anyone close to him, everyone he had ever known was left behind along with his past, in England.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 7:00 pm

"Well, thats good that you have some one close to you like family." HE said while smiling, He had his family only this entire life. It was rare for him to actually make friends.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 7:04 pm

"Yeah I guess..." he said, there was a distant look in his eyes and his voice was soft. Dimitri was now in thought, thinking of his family and everything he left behind in England. Well, he didnt leave them behind they forced him away but you get the picture.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 7:05 pm

"I was only really close to Damyan, I loved my brothers of course but there was something about having someone that wasnt family around me that makes me care about him and value him as a close person."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 8:15 pm

"So I take it you and Damyan are pretty close then....?" he asked looking to the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 8:18 pm

"We have always been inseparable. We have been though so much together and we know each other very well." He smiled as he thought of when the two of them dated.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 8:35 pm

"Oh...I see" he said a bit sadly "Thats cool, being close to people is good" He said with a smal smile. whats that? a hint of jelousy? my my Dimitri is blossiming in more ways than one~
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 8:38 pm

"Are you okay? You seem sad when I sa Damyan and I are close. Please be honest with me about it." He wanted to know what was bothering the smaller boy.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 8:59 pm

'I'm just....a bit insecure is all. I'm fine" he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 9:03 pm

"Well what wrong? Please just talk to me about it. I feel like you dont trust me enough to talk to me." he said in a sad tone. He wanted to make Dimitri happy.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 11:38 am

"Hearing about Damyan dosen;t make me all to happy..." he said looking down. hated how much of a child he sounded like at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 12:08 pm

"Dont worry about it. Damyan and I are just friends, wait, I mean more than that. We are practically brothers. He is a sweet heart and he was the one that suggested that we stayed friends only."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 12:21 pm

"Well...alright." he sighed. Dimitri still didnt like hearing about Damyan, not one bit.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 12:27 pm

"I think you two should try and be friends. I think it would be nice if you were." HE smiled, he just wanted them to get along, he knew Damyan would be okay with it if Dimitri was, Damyan wouldnt really care either way.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 11:48 pm

"Well if I ever see him I guess." He said with a slight shrug "As long as he isnt trying to take you from me than I have no problem"
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 7:34 am

"He never would. He is a kind person and he would never do that to anyone. If anything the two of us have gotten more distant from each other than we used to be. I feel he has gotten shyer and more...well quiet."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 11:27 am

He placed his arm around Amir "Well don't worry about it" he said "you still have me~"
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 1:11 pm

HE sighed sadly and nodded. "I cant help but wonder if he is okay or if there is something bothering him and he isnt telling me. I am glad I have you but its..."
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 1:31 pm

Dimitri looked down "It's just not the same as him, I get it. You two were really close." The young boy began to scratch uncomfortibly at his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Damyan

Damyan

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 1:36 pm

"No Dimitri, its not that. I really do care about you but Damyan s my best friend and I worry about him, he isnt okay in the head. Its not okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stargazing... (open)    Stargazing... (open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stargazing... (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next