Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ry + Simon's Dormroom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ry

Ry

Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:41 pm

"Oh I'm great..been doing really good." Ry sighed and wondered should he tell Stone about the mark and Dustin. He shook his head and just smiled at Stone. "I have been thinking a lot about you Stone, I missed you badly." Ry then blushed a dark shade of red.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:52 pm

Stone blushed a bit as well at Ry's remark. "I've missed you badly too, Ry." Stone said as he pulled Ry into a gentle, loving hug. "I love you so much..." He said, truely meaning what he said. Ry really did mean everything to him, and he was the most important person in his life.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 8:57 pm

Ry smiled and leaned into the hug, tilting his head. However, he didn't know that he was showing the mark as plain as the nose on his face. Ry closed his eyes and layed his head on Stone's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:02 pm

A few seconds into the hug, Stone finally noticed the mark on Ry's neck. It took a moment to really understand what it was, but he was a bit confused as to how the hell it got there. Ry already convinced Stone that he could trust him, so Stone was giving Ry 100% the benefit of the doubt. HE broke the hug and looked at Ry curiously. "U-um, whats that on your neck, Ry?"
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:08 pm

Ry froze. U-uh it's nothing Stone." His hands quickly flew to his neck and he tried to smile. Please don't yell at me he thought as he watched Stone's emotions.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:11 pm

Dustin sauntered to Ry's dorm door and decided to check if it was locked. Haha, he doesn't even lock it. He walked in and found Ry.."Hello Ry, miss me?" Dustin smirked and walked in, locking the door.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:12 pm

Stone's expression immediately saddened a bit. What did Ry have to hide from him? Stone thought he could trust Ry completely..."N-nothing? Ry, you know you can tell me anything..." He said in a quiet, more sad tone of voice. He would never yell at Ry. It took a hell of a lot to make Stone mad, but when he did get mad, it was a scary sight to see. He then heard someone come in and he turned to see Dustin. He immediately froze, not knowing how to react.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:14 pm

Dustin looked from Stone, to Ry and smiled. "Oh hello Ry, whose your friend." He walked over to Ryand wrapped his arms around him, tightening his grip. He smirked and gently lapped at Ry's neck then looked up at Stone. "Oh sorry Stone, was he yours?"
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:16 pm

(lol thanks for posting for me haha xD) yeah what Ry said! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:21 pm

(oh welcome buddy lol ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:22 pm

Something inside Stone snapped just then. His grey eyes were now piercing silver, seemingly glowing with rage. He stepped forward, swinging his fist right at Dustin's face. He then grabbed him by the collar of the shirt, looking viciously into the boy's eyes. "You keep your damn filthy hands off of Ry, you piece of shit." Stone hissed, turning into a completely different person.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:26 pm

Dustin went hysterical and chuckled a bit before looking up at Stone. "He's mine already..or he didn't tell you?" Dustin then frantically brought his arms up and broke free from Stone's grip. He smirked and charged at Stone, throwing a left and right then an upper cut. He jumped back and waited for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:29 pm

Ry's eyes widened. His eyes looked from Stone and Dustin. Somehow, this is my fault here... "Please you two stop it!!" Ry tried to plead but he could tell it was no use. Damn it...
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:34 pm

Stone was caught off guard by Dustin's statement, and as a result, was hit and stumbled backwards, hitting his head hard against the wall. A wave of pain came over him as he slid down to the ground, trying to shake off the diziness and the pain that he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:37 pm

Dustin smirked and walked over to Stone on the floor, kneeling to be eye level. "So guess what Stone, you get watch me and my boyfriend have fun!" He chuckled and strolled to Ry, pushing him on the bed and began laying kisses every where on Ry's body. He shredded Ry's white shirt and worked on his pants.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:40 pm

Ry squealed and began thrashing around. "S-stop Dustin...I don't like you!" He felt his shirt being torn away from his body. he shivered as the cold air hit his warm skin. His eyes soon welled with tears and his vision got blurry, but he kept thrashing and fighting back.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:44 pm

Stone tried his hardest to shake off his daze. He was slipping in and out of conciousness, but only one thought was going through his mind. He had to save Ry...Stone tried to move, but a stabbing pain washed over him. Damn it damn it damn it!!!!! I can't let this happen! His thoughts screamed at himself. After a few short seconds, he slipped his hand slowly into his coat pocket and got out and object. Ignoring the pain, he got to his feet and stumbled towards Dustin. "Don't touch him, you sick bastard!" Stone snapped as he plunged the pocket knife deep into Dustin's side and ripped it violently out of his flesh. He grabbed Dustin and threw him onto the ground and stabbed him in the side once more.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:48 pm

Dustin yowled and crumpled to the floor, clutching his side which was gushing blood. "Y-you mother fucker." Dustin growled as he tried to get up but failed. He fell and then just layed there. His breathing was becoming raspier and raspier.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:51 pm

Ry could hear someone yowling and in pain. He hoped it was Dustin and not Stone. Ry layed there shivering, not wanting to get up. He was scared shitless and he didn't want to face Dustin. Ry wept and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:53 pm

Stone stabbed Dustin in the side once more and put the bloody knife back in his pocket. His hands were stained with blood and some of Dustin's blood got on his coat and face as well. His eyes were still a piercing silver as he kicked Dustin in the stomach. He leaned in and smiled maliciously at Dustin. "If you even think about coming near my Ry again, I won't hesitate to gut you like the fucking animal you are." Stone spat in Dustin's face and straightened himself up. He walked over to Ry, took his hand and left the room with Ry, not knowing where he was going. ((Continued at the park))
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:59 pm

Dustin's face twisted in pain and disgust as Stone spat on his face. He narrowed his eyes and watched them leave. Damn bastard[/i[i]]..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ry + Simon's Dormroom
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5