Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ry + Simon's Dormroom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 10:51 pm

Simon really didn't expect that and didn't see it coming., but something snapped in his brain just then. Now, he was being choked out, so he let go of Stone and tried to pry Ry's hands off of his throat. He managed to do so and ended up tossing Ry to the ground. "You'll regret that, damn it." Simon hissed as he grabbed onto Stone again. He leaned his head in once more and bit down on the side of Stone's neck with a good amount of force. He could now taste the blood he had drawn.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 10:53 pm

It all happened too quickly. One moment, he was let go and Ry was on the ground and now he was captured again. Stone now felt the stabbing pain in the side of his neck and winced in pain. “A-ah!” He exclaimed, feeling his own warm blood seep down from his wound. He couldn’t believe what was happening and he was too shocked and scared to move.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 10:57 pm

Ry groaned as he tried to get up.He heard Stone gasp and Ry turned to see Simon biting Stone's throat. Ry clenched through his teeth and ran back Simon and started pounding him on his back. "Let him go...let him go!"
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 11:08 pm

Simon reached behind him and grabbed Ry by the arm tightly. He swung Ry over and threw him so that he slammed against the wall. Simon bit down even harder, sucking out as much of Stone’s warm blood as he could. Some of the dark crimson blood dripped down Stone’s neck and stained his shirt. He didn’t loosen his grip on Stone and continued to viciously bite down and suck out his blood.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 11:09 pm

“A-aahhh!!” Stone exclaimed louder, obviously in great pain. He could feel his blood being sucked out and felt Simon’s jaws clenching down on his neck. Tears started to well up in his eyes as he was too frightened to move. He wanted more than anything for Simon to stop, but he was just too strong for him.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 11:12 pm

Ry yelped as he was thrown against the wall. When Ry smashed against the wall, he could have swore he something crack. Ry slid down the wall and was stuck in a sitting position with his head down. Blood trickled down out the corner of his mouth. Ry was knocked unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 11:21 pm

“L-let me go. Let me go p-please. Just let me go…” Stone said pleadingly in a faint whisper. He had to summon all of his strength to even speak. Stone shifted his gaze over to Ry and the realization hit him that Ry must have been hurt very bad. “Damn, it let me go!!” Stone yelled as he stomped on Simon’s foot as hard as he could and elbowed him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 11:21 pm

Simon winced in pain and immediately released Stone’s neck from underneath his teeth. “Fuck!!” Simon exclaimed as he retracted his arms from around Stone’s waist. He held his stomach, feeling the pain that Stone caused him. “I’ll make you fucking wish you didn’t do that!” Simon snapped as he swung his fist and punched Stone in the face. He then grabbed Stone by the arm tight enough to leave a bruise and threw him on the bed. “I’m going to make your life a living hell! You’re gonna regret ever being born once I get done with you!!”
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 11:24 pm

Ry heard yelling and weakly lifted his head to see Stone get thrown on a bed. He spoke barely a whisper, "Simon..please...just please...leave him alone..he didn't do anything to you." Ry turned his gaze to Simon.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 11:33 pm

Stone held onto his face, groaning in pain while feeling agonizing pain. Blood fell down his face because of Simon’s punch. Once Stone was thrown onto the bed and he heard Simon’s threats, he was trembling in fear. Sure, he was bullied all the time back home and even beaten up, but nothing in the past could even come to be compared to the fear and pain he was feeling now.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 11:35 pm

Simon was just too angry to hear or even notice Ry. All that was on his mind was dealing with Stone in the worst possible way. He reached down and started undoing Stone’s pants and eventually removed his pants and boxers and tossed them aside. He took a hold of Stone’s length and started to vigorously pump it, wanting to make Stone scarred for life by what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 11:37 pm

Ry widened his eyes at what Simon was doing. He tried to get up but failed from the pain on his side. Ry couldn't do anything but watch as Simon committed his actions on Stone. He whispered, "Stone, I'm sorry.." Ry's eyes started to fill with tears..
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 11:48 pm

W-why is this happening!? No…Stop!!! Stone’s thoughts screamed in his mind as he felt Simon’s cold hand pump him. It hurt so much and Stone couldn’t even move to stop it or do something about it. Blood trickled from the wound in his neck and the wound on his face. Tears welled up in his eyes and fell down his face as he realized that he was completely helpless.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 11:49 pm

Simon continued to pump Stone’s length fast and hard. After a while, Simon stopped in order to jam his finger into Stone’s ass, followed by another and another. He moved his fingers around inside of Stone, stretching him in all directions. He knew this would hurt and that was his goal. “C’mon, vhy are you staying silent?! Scream, damn it!!”
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 12:13 am

Ry closed his eyes and held them shut. This can't be happening he mentally told himself. But as Ry opened his eyes and saw what was happening to Stone, he felt....guilty..Ry looked away.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 12:23 am

Simon pushed his three fingers deeper inside of Stone's ass, opening and shuting them at a fast pace in order to make it more painful for Stone. "Your ass is so tight. You must have never taken it in the ass before huh? This is going to be slow and painful, I can guarantee you that, damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Apr 2011, 5:45 pm

Pain shot through Stone like a knife as his tears streamed down his face. He couldn't bring himself to shout out or move because he was moritified over all that was happening. The blood from both of his wounds continued to run out of his body, staining his face and skin. He just wanted it all to be over. He wanted nothing more than to crawl into a hole and die.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:32 am

Simon then removed his fingers and looked down at the crying boy with a sinister grin. “You know what’s gonna happen next, huh? And your little helpless boyfriend will have to sit by while you get fucked.” Simon reached down to unbutton his pants, but just before he did, he froze. What’s happening? How did I get over here…. Simon looked back at Stone and then at Ry. His eyes widened as he stepped back, realizing what he just unknowingly did. He didn’t have black outs often, but this was just horrible. Simon covered his mouth with his hand and tears started welling up in his eyes. “I-I….Shit…I’m so sorry….” He stammered, clearly regretting everything that he had done. He turned and ran out of the room, not wanting to face the horrid situation he had gotten himself into.
Back to top Go down
Dustin

Dustin

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 8:03 pm

Dustin walked until he found Ry's dorm, which was right next door to his. Perfect he smirked and walked back to the dorm room he was in earlier.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 8:13 pm

Ry sighed and plopped his back on his bed. I wonder where Stone is? Ry turned on his side and closed his eyes, wanting to sleep form this all. He soon began to dream. Dreams that involved love and not..Dustin.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 7:12 am

Stone was wandering around campus aimlessly, listening to his blasting music as always when he had the urge to go see Ry. Hmm...I wonder what he's up to... He thought as he turned his music off, letting his headphones hang from his neck. He soon arrived at Ry's door and knocked twice lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 6:05 pm

Ry's eyes looked toward the door when he heard the knocked. He got up, swinging his feet around and standing up. Hmm...wonder who that could be? Ry walked to the door and opened it to fine Stone standing there. His heart fluttered. "Stone!" Ry smiled and jumped up and wrapped his arms around Stone's neck. "I'm so happy to see you!"
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 10:28 pm

Stone chuckled and grinned as he wrapped his arms around Ry's waist and stepped into the room. He lightly pressed his lips against Ry's and then pulled back a bit to look into his eyes. "Hey Ry. I'm happy to see you too." Stone said in a joyful tone. Just by seeing Ry, his heart felt like it could beat out of his chest. He loved being close to Ry like that, and his presence made him happy.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 11:16 pm

Ry smiled and then pulled away. He tilted his head but forgot the purple hicky on his neck. He gasped and quickly popped his collar to try to cover it. Ry smiled nervously and said, "So how have you been Stone?" Ry looked up at Stone with an adorable gaze.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 3:53 pm

Ry acted too quickly for Stone to see anything, so he remained sort of oblivious to the mark. He smiled and thought of how adorable Ry looked. "I've been well, Ry. How about you?" He asked, curious as to what Ry had been up to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ry + Simon's Dormroom
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next