Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ry + Simon's Dormroom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 7:42 pm

Stone shifted his gaze a bit away from Ry, trying to hide the fact that he was a bit flustered and blushing as well. "I-it's fine, Ry. N-no big deal...." Stone didn't know what to do in that situation. He certainly did feel something but he couldn't figure out exactly what it was. This unknown feeling scared him a bit. "W-well, I think I'd better g-go..."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 7:48 pm

"oh..ok well..nice to meet you Stone." Ry smiled and was thinking of giving him a hug but instead just held out his hand. His eyes shining bright again.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 8:15 pm

"Y-yeah, it was nice meeting you too, Ry." Stone said as he took Ry's hand in a handshake. He smiled slightly, a bit glad that he had made a friend, out of his accident of roaming into the wrong room. It was funny how things like that worked. He soon let go of Ry's hand. "Bye...I guess I'll se ya around...well, my room is just next door, so if you need anything, feel free to drop by." With that said, Stone left the room.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 8:18 pm

Ry stood there for a moment before walking back to his bed and plopping down. His mind was racing. Why do I feel like this. My heart won't stop beating. I feel sick. Ry layed down and sighed looking up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 6:49 pm

Ry then got up and walked out of his dorm. His thoughts were clouded so he thought a nice walk would help. He turned to shut his door and walked down the hallway. Hoping that his mind would get cleared
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:05 pm

Simon had just arrived at the academy and was a bit nervous as to what it might be like. He walked down the hall of the dorms and wondered if he was just supposed to find a room that was either unoccupied or had only one person in it. He walked up to one of the doors and knocked, waiting to see if someone would answer.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:09 pm

Ry turned back and walked to his dorm. In the distance, he saw a tall figure standing at his dorm. Ry walked up and said, "Hello need any help with anything." He smiled
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:13 pm

Simon turned in the direction of the voice and looked down at the smaller boy with his piercing golden eyes. He smiled in a friendly way and spoke up in his heavy Romanian accent. "Oh, hello. My name is Simon. Um, is this your room?" He asked curiously. He wondered if the boy had a room mate or not.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:18 pm

Ry stood with his moth gaped open. He has a cool accent! Ry nodded and said, "yes this is my Dorm and well, if you want to, you can be my room mate." He smiled and walked to open the door and stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:23 pm

Simon smiled, happy that the boy hadn't been freaked out by his appearance. He was wearing all black with chains and spikes after all. "Vell, thank you. Oh, sorry, I didn't get your name...Vhat name do you go by?" Simon said as he walked into the room holding two duffelbags. He set them on the unocupied bed and looked over at the boy again.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:24 pm

Ry turned and look at him. "I'm Ry..Ry Hatake, and you are." Ru tilted his head and sat on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:34 pm

Simon smiled and bowed slightly, as was the custon in Romania when greeting someone. He looked like a vampire with his pale skin and his wardrobe. He then looked up at Ry, still bowing slightly. "Vell, its nice to meet you, Ry. I am Simon Antonescu."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:36 pm

Ry blushed slightly as Simon bowed, "You didn't have to do that ya know." Ry walked up to Simon and picked up his head. Simon's skin felt cold against Ry's hand. He shivered and took his hand away. "Well, nice to meet you to Simon.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:40 pm

Simon straightened himself back up, becoming a lot taller than Ry. "So, how long have you been here? I just got here today from Romania, and I heard that classes haven't even started yet." Simon asked curiously. The academy was huge, and Simon could tell he would have to get used to finding his way around.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:44 pm

Ry looked up. "Well I got here about...hm..5 hours ago and yeah they classes havent started yet." Ry wondered, Am I THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS NOT A FREAKING GIANT?!. Ry smiled nervously as Simon towered over him.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:50 pm

"Hmm...I vonder vhat the teachers vill be like..." Simon wondered aloud as he turned and unzipped one of the black duffel bags that he had set on his new bed earlier. He took out some black clothes and stuffed them into one of the dressers by his bed. After theat was done, he grabbed a pile of sketch books and history books and set them in another drawer.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:55 pm

Ry sat down on his bed, staring at Simon's back. Hmm...wonder what he is..wait..lets...cool accent..cold skin...yellow eyes.. Ry's eyes widened and he yelled, "Vampire!". He fell off his bed onto the floor with a loud thud. Ow....
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:59 pm

Simon turned around and looked at Ry with an amused expression. He had heard that all his life and everytime someone had come to that obserd conclusion, he couldn't help but find it pretty funny. He thought about it for a minute and decided that he could probably make something out of it. He walked up to Ry and looked at him with an evil, mysterious grin. When he smiled, it looked like he had vampire teeth because his canines were a bit long. "And how did you come to that conclusion, Ry?" He said with a dark tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:06 pm

Ry gulped. "W-well the way y-y-you dress and talk, and the way you look." Ry started to shiver a little. What if he kills me right here in my own dorm!
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:09 pm

"Ah, I see. It is pretty obvious isn't it? Vell, I don't really vant to be suspected by mortals so easily, so thank you for pointing out vhat I need to vork on...." Simon continued to grin evilly, showing off his vampire looking canines and leaned in closer to Ry so that there was only about three inches between his face and Ry's. "I can't have you going off and telling others about me....So I guess I have no choice but to drink your blood and silence you forever."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:12 pm

Ry put his hands around his neck. "N-no I promise I won't tell anybody I swear!.. Ry had never been this scared in his whole life. For some reason he couldn't stop shivering, even when he told himself to,his body just didn't listen
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:17 pm

Simon chuckled a bit. "Vell, that's good to know. I trust that you can keep my little secret." Simon shifted his golden gaze over to the clock on the wall, which read 7:45pm. The sky was alrerady getting dark as the sun was already disapearing beneath the horizon. Hahah this is perfect! "Ah, its already almost night time...And I'm getting a bit thirsty..." He said, grinning his evil vampire grin.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:21 pm

Ry's eyes widened again. He slowly started to back up far into the corner on the opposite side of the room. Ry's whole body was trembling as he watched his new room mate.. new vampire roommate....
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:47 pm

Simon looked out the window and grinned once more. He then shifted his gaze to Ry. "Vell, I had better be going now. I don't vant my dinner to escape me." Simon licked his lips and walked over to the door. "Sveet dreams, my new dormmate..." He then laughed evily as he flipped the lightswitch off and exited the room, leaving the room in utter darkness.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 8:49 pm

Ry stayed silent in the darkness.What am I going to do, he thought as he stayed in the corner, knees at his chest. Ry thought and thought. The only noise that could be heard was his breathing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ry + Simon's Dormroom
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next