Antium Boy's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antium Boy's Academy

A yaoi school rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ry + Simon's Dormroom

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:04 pm

Stone decided to go and see what Ry was up to. He enjoyed being with Ry and wondered what he could be doing at that moment. He walked down the hall and knocked on the door, hoping that Ry was there. He was in a really good mood and wanted to see if Ry wanted to hang out with him or something.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:06 pm

Ry thought it was Simon, so he said, "I-Its open." Ry held his breath and waited until he came in the room. Ry hugged his knees tighter to his chest. Still hiding in the darkness..
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:10 pm

Stone opened the door and then saw that the room was pitch black. He got a bit worried as he stepped into the room. The light from behind him in the hallway made Stone look like a shadow in the doorway. He let his sight get adjusted to the darkness and he saw the faint figure of Ry in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:13 pm

Ry looked up and stared in horror. He's going to kill me!. Ry began to sob and whispering "Don't kill me..I didn't tell anyone I swear!." He huddled closer to the corner for protection
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:16 pm

Stone heard Ry's words and sobbing and immediately became very worried. He quickly flicked on the light and ran over to the other side of the room where Ry was. He kneeled down and looked at Ry with a concerned expression. "A-are you okay, Ry? What's wrong?" He asked, with a hint of franticness in his voice. He could tell that Ry was very shaken about something.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:18 pm

Ry blinked a few times before he saw it was Stone. Ry immediately wrapped his arms around his neck and held him rather tightly. "He said he was going to kill me Stone..I-I don't want to die." Ry continued to sob into Stone's neck.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:21 pm

Stone wrapped his arms around Ry, holding him close. "Who said they were going to kill you, Ry?" Stone asked, alarms going off in his head. Was this all true? How could someone want to kill Ry?! Stone definately wouldn't let that happen and wanted to know who was threatening to kill Ry.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:24 pm

"My new roommate, he's a fucking vampire!" Ry snuggled closer to Stone.."please..please don't leave me alone.."Ry closed his eyes. But I don't want to get Stone hurt either..
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:27 pm

A...vampire? That isn't possible! There are no such things as vampires... Stone continued to hold Ry and rubbed his back in a comforting gesture. "It's going to be okay, Ry. I won't leave you. You'll be safe with me and I won't let you get hurt." Stone said reassuringly. He fully believed that Ry's dormmate was just a jerk who was purposefully trying to scare Ry.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:32 pm

Ry carefully laid his head down on Stone's chest. His body was slowing down and soon the shivering seized. "Stone..I-I don't want you risking your life for me if you have to..I'm sure you have better things to live for anyway"..Ry closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:35 pm

Stone broke the hug and gently took Ry by the shoulders, making Ry look directly at him. Stone's grey eyes had a serious look to them. "Ry, how can you say that? You are the best thing that had ever happened to me. You're my world now, and I will protect you no matter what. I love you, Ry..."
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:40 pm

Ry nodded and leaned in to brush his lips against Stone's. He leaned back and smiled weakly. "I love you to Stone." Ry then hugged Stone again...not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:43 pm

Stone began to rub Ry's back again. "Ry, I'm sure that your dormmate is just being a major asshole. There are no such things as vampires...what led you to believe that he is a vampire?" Stone was curious and wanted to know more about the whole situation. He was a strong disbeliever in vampires because he had never seen one before.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:47 pm

"The way he looks...his skins all pale and cold."His voice very cool but weird!"And when he looks at you, its like his eyes go straight through you." Ry looked up at Stone, hoping he would believe him."H even wears all black...Black!"
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:49 pm

Stone chuckled a bit. "Ry, he sounds like some goth dude who has nothing else to do in his free time but pick on people. I am positive that he isn't a vampire, Ry. Vampires don't exist....but even if they did, don't they all live in Romania or something?" Stone asked, trying to make sense of the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:52 pm

Ry looked down and whispered, "thats where he is from..." Ry sighed, Lets just hope my roommate doesnt come back for a long while.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:59 pm

Simon took a walk around campus for a little while and then it started to get cold. “Damn, I think I should head on back inside….” Simon wondered If Ry had gotten the joke or not and was curious to see how he took it. He soon made his way back to the dorm and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 10:00 pm

Stone heard a knock on the door and wondered who could be knocking at this time. “I’ll be right back, Ry. I’m going to go see who it is…” Stone got up and took a few steps forward. He then turned back to face Ry and he gave him a reassuring smile. “Nothing’s going to happen to you, Ry.” He said in a comforting tone.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 10:02 pm

Ry nodded and kept silent..watching Stone as he made his way to the door..
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 10:17 pm

Simon then remembered that it was his room as well, so he didn't really have to knock before coming into the room. He turned the handle a bit and then opened the door to step inside. He saw Ry in the far end of the room and another boy standing closer to the door. Oh, so this guy probably came in and Ry told him everything....hmmm...I wonder if I should keep up the act? Simon grinned a bit as he came up from behind Stone and grabbed him by the waist in his iron grip. "So I assume my friend Ry has told you?" He looked at Ry with his golden eyes and shook his head. "Didn't I tell you not to tell anyone? You gave me your vord, my friend..."
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 10:18 pm

Stone blinked in surprise as the taller boy took hold of him. Is this the bastard that Ry was so scared of? Stone thought as he tired to asses the situation he was in. He tried to pry the boys arms off of him, but he was just too strong. “Damn it, let me go. I think you’ve taken this whole vampire thing too far. Stop trying to scare Ry.” Stone said bravely.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 10:26 pm

Ry cringed in the corner..staying silent. He was too shaken up to say anything..so Ry just sat there and stared.
Back to top Go down
Simon Antonescu

Simon Antonescu

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 10:35 pm

Simon chuckled evilly. “See vhat you’ve done, Ry? Now I have to teach you a lesson…” Simon then got an idea and he grinned, revealing his sharp canine teeth once more. “I didn’t really get a chance to eat anything when I left. I don’t like being hungry….so I suppose I’ll just eat right now…” Simon leaned his head in and slowly ran his tongue down the side of the boy’s neck.
Back to top Go down
Stone Hart

Stone Hart

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 10:36 pm

Stone truly thought that the boy was full of it. There was no way that he could be a vampire. His confidence soon wavered when the boy said those words. Stone gasped and shivered at the feel of the boy’s tongue on his neck. “W-what the fuck?! Get o-off of me!” Stone stammered, trying but failing to pry his arms off of him.
Back to top Go down
Ry

Ry

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 10:41 pm

Ry's eyes widened. Oh..not Stone!. Ry thought for a second then stood up slowly. Ry glared up at Simon. "Get your fucking tongue of my boyfriend!" he growled and ran up to the two men. Ry jumped on ,or at least to, on Simon's back and started to try to grab his throat to choke him. Ry has never acted this ever but tonight was different...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ry + Simon's Dormroom   Ry + Simon's Dormroom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ry + Simon's Dormroom
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next